**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Book 2 100% Guide

TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hello everyone,

I just wanted anyone that may be considering doing Book 2 chapter 1 100% to know that I completed the task about 2 or 3 weeks ago & put together a video to assist those in the process. I detail each Boss fight & all paths as well , giving tips & champ recommendations, so hopefully it will assist someone that might want to check it out. Thanks again & have a great night everyone!

Part 1: https://youtu.be/y_i3MMMHWUg

Part 2: https://youtu.be/9Zm5C_TpPJk

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Thanks! I did completion a while ago and was considering doing exploration soon. I was looking for a guide like this, thanks for sharing.
    I do have a question about the book in general. Do you ever use the "swap champ" function before the boss fight? If so, under what circumstances do you use it?
  • Options

Thanks! I did completion a while ago and was considering doing exploration soon. I was looking for a guide like this, thanks for sharing.
    I do have a question about the book in general. Do you ever use the "swap champ" function before the boss fight? If so, under what circumstances do you use it?

Hey thanks! That's the whole idea just to help some other people out, but yes I do use the switch option before the bosses. I went over each boss in the video so just check it out when you have time & thx for your output😁
  • Options
    DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Not to be weird or anything but nice voice 👌
  • Options

Not to be weird or anything but nice voice 👌

Lol I've heard that from other people so it's not weird anymore😄 thx👍🏽
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Nice work Taz!
  • Options

Nice work Taz!

Thank you😁
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Nice, thanks for putting all the effort into this. I'll be going for exploration sometime soon to hopefully get my first T5CC. I'll keep this bookmarked.

And I agree with @DualityCope that your voice is nice to listen to haha.
  • Options
    BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    I only did completion currently, but I'll definetly come back to watch these once I'll start exploring.
    Thanks for helping the community!
  • Options
    Not a problem... thx everyone! Feel free to subscribe to my channel if you like it as well.
  • Options
    EinfachSoEinfachSo Posts: 269 ★★
    Thanks for the tips 👌🏼

But one thing to correct, Human Torch was really **** against Gwenpool (mix with Hyperion in 7.1.6)
    Your first recommendation was right, Magneto destroyed her. Warlock also worked very well.

Otherwise, thanks for your effort, good tips in it 😁👍🏻
  • Options
    Thanks everyone it's just a guide...I say that there are clearly more options some of which I don't have lol but hey if you have more Champ options throw them down here. Otherwise, thanks for the support everyone!
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Awesome
  • Options

Awesome

Thx😁
  • Options
    Thanks for sharing @TaZ_4178!
  • Options

Thanks for sharing @TaZ_4178!