Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.
Alliance War Season Rewards will start to roll out to Summoners very soon. These will take a while to get to everybody, so do not worry if an Alliance Mate receives their rewards, but you haven't yet. We thank you for your patience.

Account Ban Question

i know people that play on multiple devices, does that put them at risk?

Comments

• Luismarquez131Luismarquez131 Posts: 164
    No, I had that same concern earlier. As long as it's your account, you're fine. Even Kabam Miike said he plays on multiple devices.
  • xPhaZexPhaZe Posts: 29
    thanks man
    No problem.
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    But having 1 account on 2 different devices(not account sharing), does that make Kabam suspect you?
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    Gunzo wrote: »
    But having 1 account on 2 different devices(not account sharing), does that make Kabam suspect you?

unless 1 device is in America and the other in Australia, probably not
    I'll still only play in my country, I don't travel quite often, even to other towns and cities
    I play on 2 different phones. At work I use my main phone and at home I have one for gaming. I made a post earlier about it and Miike said he does the same with an iPad.
    3jnyhbe2jrbh.png
  • Reny1984Reny1984 Posts: 1
    Kabam might not do that. Because now a days people have proxys in their phones. Even if you are in Russia it will be shown as US or which ever country you choose i guess.
    No problem
  • What if your Phone is stolen and find out later that you are Banned when u log on new Phone... As i
  • HuluhulaHuluhula Posts: 263
    What if your Phone is stolen and find out later that you are Banned when u log on new Phone... As i

If you filed a police report and nothing on your account looks fishy like say “they stole my phone and cleared labirynth of legends” fishy I don’t see why they wouldn’t give you your account back
  • ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    Noobeeus wrote: »
    Gunzo wrote: »

unless 1 device is in America and the other in Australia, probably not

****, I left my phone in Australia.