**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My White Whale

Anyone else been playing this game for more than 4 years and not have a Corvus as a 5* or 6*?
He's really the only one that just mocks me when opening crystals (I see him all the time and get troll-rolled over him).
He just keeps constantly evading me :/
Just making sure I'm not the only one, haha

Comments

• SpikerjaxSpikerjax Posts: 13
    @SpideyFunko I'm aware that he's only been out for 2 and a half years, just pointing out the fact that I've been playing this game for ages haha. I just recently got Hyperion and Quake within the last few months haha
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    Mine is human torch
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Still don't have Killmonger above 4*

Still don't have Quake above 3*

I pulled 4* OG BW as my first 4* over 5 years ago, I only duped her for the first time about 2 months ago.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Meanwhile me who gets a 5* Corvus from legendary crystal
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Mine was Claire Voyant and Doom but now it's only Doom as I pulled 5* Claire just yesterday.
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    It used to be 1 star Juggernaut. It took a while, but I got him from a collector crystal this year. But as soon as I found out 1 star Wolverine was in the collector crystal I got super hyped. So many collector crystals and I haven't pulled him. I can't wait untill those crystals come out again
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Gwenpool above a 4*, even her 4* version was one of my newer oldie 4*
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Aegon,nick fury and magneto
  • Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    I'm playing for 3 years and still don't have 4 star scarlet witch
  • BsuGuyBsuGuy Posts: 138
    Spikerjax said:

Anyone else been playing this game for more than 4 years and not have a Corvus as a 5* or 6*?
    He's really the only one that just mocks me when opening crystals (I see him all the time and get troll-rolled over him).

I feel you. I've been playing about the same amount of time (not that it matters), but still don't have a Corvus as a 5 or 6*
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I still don't have CMM as a 4*, 5* or 6*. She has evaded me so long...
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    edited January 2021
    Spikerjax said:

I do, but I don’t even want him. Just not needed.
    I had the chance to pull him as a 5 star from the Nexus Crystal but I preferred Havok, and no regrets at all.

Anyway, I opened more than 30 mystic-science dual crystals (I spend my 5-star shards only for them), and still I don’t have Void and Quake. That’s more frustrating than missing Corvus.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Ghost. Doom. Mags.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Spikerjax said:

It took me 4+ years, more than 1.5mil rating, having over 600 champs, and more than 2000 4*/5* crystal pulls till I pull RedHulk above 3*. If someone make the maths, the odds of this happening are very slim, maybe less than 0.1%, but it happened.
    I pulled the 5* and after few days the 4* version, when at 1.6mil rating and at 615 champs.
    I had Domino at 5/65 since few months of her release, and I couldn’t take advantage of the flaming trinity, cause I would need to totally burn a spot in team, by bringing the 3* Red Hulk.
    Accounts can be cursed for sure 😂
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Omega and Mags. Me want. Me need.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★

Mine is human torch

I grabbed him twice in a row from his Featured. Always the best chance.

My (important) missing guys are Cap IW and CMM.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Ægon doesn’t want to come into my roster.
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    I can't get Venom to save my life. Hoping that changes soon lol.
  • AJC_1870AJC_1870 Posts: 43
    My white whales are having more than two 6* in my roster lol
  • Ja1970Ja1970 Posts: 114
    I'm still missing Sparky and Hype, and just pulled Corvus a week ago, he will show up soon enough up for you
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I’m still missing a few five star champs (mostly trophy champs and newer ones) but the two that I’m missing that bother me the most are Yellowjacket and Storm. I don’t have them as six stars either. Like, they are such old champions but I still never pulled them.
  • Spikerjax said:

I was in a similar position for a long time until fairly recently. Pulled a 5* Corvus from a Nexus Crystal, and then 2 weeks later duped him from a Basic 5*. Took me longer to get Hyperion (I started playing when he was released and just pulled him 2 weeks ago), and still don't have CMM. The BIG one I'm after is Doom though. He'll likely continue to elude me for another year or so at this rate, lol.