**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Worst Mcoc roster ever

2»

Comments

• Options
    DARKside1_2_3DARKside1_2_3 Posts: 13
    I have around 40 6 stars this number is not high maybe because of multiple dupes of champs and I don’t open cav crystal
    And in terms of my overall 6 star if you refer seatin tier list of beyond god tier champs list I have only 3 (thing torch and doom from abyss nexus) but I have 10 champs at or worthy of rank 2 not rank 3
    I manage my resources very well as a f2p player I know how hard to get resources(I’m not the one who rank 3 any champ just for some titles )
    I do all the monthly side quest and event
    In plat 4 ally just because of my prestige(solely on skills I think I deserve to be in PLAT 1 ally)
    I feel that my account is very very unfortunate

Explored prenerf act 6
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,024 ★★★★★

I have around 40 6 stars this number is not high maybe because of multiple dupes of champs and I don’t open cav crystal
    And in terms of my overall 6 star if you refer seatin tier list of beyond god tier champs list I have only 3 (thing torch and doom from abyss nexus) but I have 10 champs at or worthy of rank 2 not rank 3
    I manage my resources very well as a f2p player I know how hard to get resources(I’m not the one who rank 3 any champ just for some titles )
    In plat 4 ally just because of my prestige(solely on skills I think I deserve to be in PLAT 1 ally)

Explored prenerf act 6

Seatins tier list is heavily based on personal opinion. You really can't say you have the worst roster. You just don't have options at the moment.
  • Options
    DARKside1_2_3DARKside1_2_3 Posts: 13
    edited January 2021

Explored prenerf act 6

Seatins tier list is heavily based on personal opinion. You really can't say you have the worst roster. You just don't have options at the moment.
    I referred him just because he is famous Mcoc content creator many of us have seen his videos and tier list
    I personally don’t follow his tier when ranking up my champs
    And I can say because after exploring all the content (don’t know when the moment come) I have only 1 rank 3 champ
    t5cc in overflow but don’t have champs to use
    I have many players in my ally who have 3+ rank 3 6* champs but haven’t explored act 6,AOL and all the variant
  • Options
    Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    MetalJake said:

U have 2 6 stars. Really not worst ever until u have 10 GARBAGE champs... I started with red skull xforce, red skull.... then got void corvus omega CGR and other amazing champs. I know it’s deflating but U obviously not ready to be focusing on 6 stars yet... keep upgrading ya 5s and when u have a actual collection of 6 stars, then focus on them

Did you read OP post correctly.
  • Options
    DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    edited January 2021

Explored prenerf act 6

Ofc its based on his opinion, but that doesnt mean it isn't mostly right. There are are some weird placements but for the most part it does give a good general standing on the value of champs. I'd say he should've named the post worst skill roster tho as that would've been pretty accurate, the current title doenst make sense.
  • Options
    TheMailmannTheMailmann Posts: 120 ★★
    Damn, you are right. Especially because you’ve finished all contents. I’d say your bad luck isn’t solely in your champ pulls, but your T5CC pulls. Skill champs pool is not good, there are very few options to R3. Even some of the good options need duped ability or high sig I would purchase Sigil if I were you. Maybe they’ll release god-tier or buff Skill champs this year so it’s better to not waste your T5CC on Korg or Karnak
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    @DARKside1_2_3 from memory, you may only have to buy the sigil once.

When we got the free sigil when it came out, if you let it expire, your catalysts stayed over the maximum in your inventory, until you used them.

Can anyone who has recently had the sigil but let it expire confirm if this is the case?

If it is, you could buy it once, get all the t5cc in your inventory and out of overflow and then hope it stays at 4 and you don't form another, until you have a skill you deem is worthy.

If not, then Korg or Karnak it may have to be. But again, watch the karate Mike videos on Korg. With mojo synergy and gulk, he hits very hard and has useful immunities.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    You definitely have some very bad RNG for an endgme account - my first 6R3 was BWDO and she only went up as she was my only decent and duped skill 6* in my roster. I took her from rank 1 -through to 3 after pulling that t5cc from my initial Abyss clear. She has been worth it but if didn't have her I'd be stuck with the t5cc or ranking up an unduped aegon (or karnak and korg like yourself).

Skill is a very dry pool of 6* unless you luck on to duped aegon or fury.
  • Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    I only have 16 6 stars and 6 of them are skill lol rng can be cruel sometimes
  • Options
    MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    Rbk19 said:

MetalJake said:

U have 2 6 stars. Really not worst ever until u have 10 GARBAGE champs... I started with red skull xforce, red skull.... then got void corvus omega CGR and other amazing champs. I know it’s deflating but U obviously not ready to be focusing on 6 stars yet... keep upgrading ya 5s and when u have a actual collection of 6 stars, then focus on them

Did you read OP post correctly.
    No I missed the 2nd photo
  • Options
    MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Show us your 5 stars.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Bummer. I feel your pain and skill class is my kryptonite too, although I've only done completion of act 6, 7.1 and the latest variant so t5cc is trickling in.

But, I have 31 x 6* and not 1 skill champ. When I did my abyss easy path I was just waiting for a skill t5cc to land and crush my soul, but was one of the lucky ones and got what I needed. That was a rough moment though and had so much dread through the run.

Of course, my 6* AG was skill so I'll be sitting on that awhile as I I seem to have nothing but cosmics dropping in my lap, being more than double my next closest class, only 2 mutants and 0 skill champs.

RNG is stupid dumb in this game at times. Rigged (clears throat)... I mean random number generator... Yeah it's random, but how lopsided are certain odds based on our stats?!?! I don't care what some people say, I'll wear the tinfoil hat on this one.
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★

my roster is beautiful
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    Sucks but I would spend for the Sigil until you can use one wisely. It's worth the 10 bucks. Or just blow it I guess on Korg and hope for a dupe or gamble Karnak buff. With the Sigil you would be getting more 6*s faster.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Buy the sigil for a month. As long as you claim the T5 by the sigil’s end it’ll stay in your inventory. Problem solved and you’re only out $10.