**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

If you done Map 6 care to share you're experience and the rewards you get from it

Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 β˜…β˜…β˜…
Just want to ask because I'm considering switching alliances for map 6 but I'm not sure if map 6 is even worth it so if anyone does map 6 and knows the experience plz drop down you're thoughts about it and rewards that are earned from jt(if you want too) πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Comments

• Options
    Wolviman1Wolviman1 Posts: 78 β˜…
    Before I was focused on war and a year ago I started in an alliance that does gesta 6 without war, my account grew like never before, the shards are obtained in any area of ​​the game, but not enough resources to raise several characters that only in gesta 6 or 7 you get it

• Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Can anyone share map 5 rewards,I've switched to map 5,plz share.
  • Options
    Wolviman1 said:

Before I was focused on war and a year ago I started in an alliance that does gesta 6 without war, my account grew like never before, the shards are obtained in any area of ​​the game, but not enough resources to raise several characters that only in gesta 6 or 7 you get it

Thx brother appreciate this info!!!
  • Options

Can anyone share map 5 rewards,I've switched to map 5,plz share.

I'll do when I get the rewards