**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New AW Tactic is just out & Kabam already overlooked this....

Mike192Mike192 Posts: 624 ★★★
If you look in game (not in forum post) the AW Attacker tactic says that if you have 2 or more DOTs on the opponent, they are passively heal blocked.

KillMonger, however, has only 1 bleed at any given time for the vast majority of the fight. YES he does get those 50 or 15+ stacks of bleeds but thats once per fight after around a combo of at least 75 (with average RNG) for only 6-8sec. Im not sure whats the point of adding this champion as part of AW attacker Regen tactic when his DOTs are extremely impractical right off the bat.

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    That description of KM on attack for war made me maybe rank up my 6* one day for it. Haha. Not impractical when you have 5 min. 🤷‍♂️ Maybe it’s niche but not impractical.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Mike192 said:

Jaded said:

That description of KM on attack for war made me maybe rank up my 6* one day for it. Haha. Not impractical when you have 5 min. 🤷‍♂️ Maybe it’s niche but not impractical.

Its not impossible but impractical when you can only power control and/or heal block once per fight for 8sec max. All other champions on that list can virtually have 100% uptime. That was the point.
    Oh no, I understood your point. It’s just pointless. You see, people complain about how restrictive kabam makes content for champions especially because of rng collecting method. (Maybe you didn’t hear about this) Not everyone has every champion. 🤷‍♂️ It’s a crazy thought that maybe, just maybe kabam is putting in a decent size list so people could optimize their rosters to the changes without it being extremely restrictive.

I don’t know mate, it’s not out of the realm of possibilities. So why not? Why do you have to have a problem with it? Legitimately asking, not why his bleed/heal block would only work once in a fight. Rather why do you have a problem with kabam making an extensive list of champions to use?
  • MordMord Posts: 111 ★★
    Maybe an oversight.

Or maybe they are going to give him the moon knight treatment and he will be able to stack bleeds in the near future... who knows.
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 467 ★★★
    Killmonger suffers from low damage, allowing stacking bleeds would be an easy quick adjustment solving the OP’s aw tactic concern and KM’s low damage.

Done. Solved.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    You've identified a counter to it.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    That's not always going to be a God Tier counter.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    It’s not going to happen, but if they let Killmonger stack bleeds, I’m going to have a party.

Alone, because lockdown, but it shall be a party nonetheless!