**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Vigor node AQ Apocalypse Boss, Remove or Keep.

I’m not sure what other players opinions are on this hence the poll.
Personally think it ridiculous and needs removing. Vote here to try to make a difference.

Vigor node AQ Apocalypse Boss, Remove or Keep. 53 votes

Remove Vigor AQ Boss Node Maps 5, 6, 7
43%
TheJalliLuciusVorenusDiablos_NachoDarkrider05Mqc19QuikPikpseudosaneBuckyBruhDannyB01ShinobiGuySharperthanyouMobile_P0tat0GreekhitnjandyJohnyBoyCaptainGameCaptBirdseyeFaseehJragonMaster170Cowabunga 23 votes
Keep Vigor node
56%
SatsuiNoHadouFrostyAce_03ThereticLvernon15Wicket329GoddessIliasNotsavage19Cowboyschamploo1ItsDamienBillie90EtjamaMiStaLovaOGAvengerMother_FlerkenSarvanga1_Thicco_ModeMasterpuffo_oSuss_Wizzard 30 votes

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Keep Vigor node
    We’ve found the solution for him that also doesn’t require ability to evade his specials, actually just solo’d a map 7 one with him, will be uploading a video of it soon, but it’s actually quite a simple fight
  • Options
    CaptBirdseyeCaptBirdseye Posts: 102
    What champion to use, seems like it’s a few specific champions.

I watched Lvernon video, good job btw. So that’s Doom on the list, but I don’t have him of course.

What others ?
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Keep Vigor node

What champion to use, seems like it’s a few specific champions.

I watched Lvernon video, good job btw. So that’s Doom on the list, but I don’t have him of course.

What others ?

Ghost. Guardian. Tigra. G2099.
  • Options
    ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 567 ★★★
    Punisher 2099 is actually a good option.
    Heal block and power negation plus hard hitting.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Keep Vigor node
    I only do map 5 and it's alright here, but it could defo be a problem elsewhere
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Maybe it should be removed for map5, cause is seems too much for casual players.
    For map6 and map7 it’s fine, since most players at these maps are high end players with stacked rosters, experienced and skilled enough to deal with it.
  • Options
    Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    edited January 2021
    Greekhit said:

Maybe it should be removed for map5, cause is seems too much for casual players.
    For map6 and map7 it’s fine, since most players at these maps are high end players with stacked rosters, experienced and skilled enough to deal with it.

An easy clean on m5 with g2099 even on day 5 with epic mods, pretty sure ghost can do it too. But g2099 just feels extra safe
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Keep Vigor node
    Greekhit said:

Not sure if you do map 5, but it's not that bad
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Keep Vigor node
    I have done it with both Corvus and warlock in map 5. It isn't as bad as people make it out to be.
  • Options
    DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    It's pretty dumb in map 7 aimed at timing out with Corvus in most cases. Would rather see it removed and something skill-based added in its place.