**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Question regarding Abyss Nexus Crystal

Suppose I complete abyss tomorrow and choose mutant nexus crystal and don’t open it. I wait for apocalypse to be added to the 6* basic pool and then open it. So will apocalypse be in the abyss nexus pool as well even tho I got the crystal before he was added to the basic pool?

Comments

• BashlordBashlord Posts: 218 ★★
    Abyss nexus crystal will open as soon as you cliam the rewards.

So if you want a chance at Apoc, do last abyss run after 59 days(current featured crystal run time)
  • LLStashLLStash Posts: 132
    Okkkaay.. a little confused now... @Kabam Miike etc can yall confirm
  • Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    LLStash said:

Okkkaay.. a little confused now... @Kabam Miike etc can yall confirm

You are correct. You’ll have to choose the class instantly but you won’t have to open the crystal. You can do this once Apoc is added into the basic.
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    This was done a few years ago with a class 5 star crystal. After you select it, you'll be able to hold on to it till apoc is in the basic pool and then open it
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Bashlord said:

Abyss nexus crystal will open as soon as you cliam the rewards.

So if you want a chance at Apoc, do last abyss run after 59 days(current featured crystal run time)

This guy is wrong and the rest of people are correct. You have to choose the class immediately but that's it. The crystal will sit in your crystal inventory until you choose to open it and then will pull from the basic pool champs of the class chosen that's available at the time you open it.
  • LLStashLLStash Posts: 132
    Thanks a lot for your help everyone! :)