**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Warlock medium pushes back opponent to block sp2

This is the 2nd time I've posted this. Since the first got no responses I figured I should get a video up. This also happens with sunspot.
After throwing a medium into an immediate sp2, the medium pushes the opponent too far back and the special is blocked. I dont know how to tag devs if anyone else can help with that. Link to video is below.

https://youtu.be/FI89YIAwuwQ

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Yes I've been experiencing this too, an obvious work around is just using a Light Attack but it sucks when the game reads your Light Input as a Medium which then screws you out of 2 Bars of Power. Also sometimes you be a Tiny amount of Power away from an Sp2, and a Medium would've given you enough Power...

Been Plenty of Bugs like this before, hopefully this one is fixes quickly.
  • Would you be able to tell us who else was on your team or if this happens anywhere else or if there any other specific opponents you can recall this happening against?
  • SnicklefritzSnicklefritz Posts: 93
    I have had random teams when this happens. Video is of the side quest. This specific team was doom, AA, torch and colossus. This has happened to me in story content and event quests. Have not had the guts to attempt it in aq. I dont run aw. Again, sunspot has done the same thing. Havent really noticed any others but dont attempt this move too often.

Would you be able to tell us who else was on your team or if this happens anywhere else or if there any other specific opponents you can recall this happening against?

Quoting you in case thats how you know I replied.
    Actually first time I noticed this was in arena. This was a couple months ago just before my other post about this issue went up.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    It's not specific. It happens against winter soldier as well.
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Kabam seems to be setting the AI to be able to counter most special attacks. Happed to me with and against multiple champs in multiple game modes. $$$$$$
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    I think its because you pushed them back a bit, so they were able to quickly block your special 2... Nvm
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

I think its because you pushed them back a bit, so they were able to quickly block your special 2.

That's literally what he said... The point is that's not supposed to happen.
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★

I think its because you pushed them back a bit, so they were able to quickly block your special 2.

That's literally what he said... The point is that's not supposed to happen.
    exactly, thats what im saying. Kind...of
  • tklmctklmc Posts: 54
    There was a bug same with that about km sp2 last year and they fixed it, hope they do the same
  • TheDaywalkerTheDaywalker Posts: 143
    I think the same happens with Iceman's second medium if the opponent is not in the corner.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    This is a great relief. I thought i started to lose my touch with sunspot.
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Happens to me all the time. I just consider it a champion defect
    Any news on this? It wasn't in the list of bug fixes for the new update.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Kabam fix my warlock now.
    Not going to just let this get buried with no responses or updates
    This still has not been fixed after almost 3 months