**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is domino still God tier?

Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 575 ★★★
I recently pulled a 6* domino and plan on taking her to rank 3. Is that a good move? I think she’s been outshined by a lot of other champions now days

Comments

• SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    Eh, without the Trinity she's eh. I'd much rather take up a Havok/Sunspot/Mags etc.
  • SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    Seatin still has her in the top tier section of mutants she is very good offensively and defensively,her damage is great if the opponent bleeds but otherwise is pretty meh so if you like her playstyle then do it.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Maybe if it's a rank-up to get Thronebreaker, otherwise I might reconsider. Her damage is sweet but without synergies is based on Rng. Otherwise what does she bring apart from extended stuns and damage?
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    Not again a domino post....she is good, nuff said
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    As a horseman yes
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    She is worth it. Not as good as mags ,colossus or archangel but still works really well.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★

She is worth it. Not as good as mags ,colossus or archangel but still works really well.

And omega red
    Never forget him
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

And omega red
    Never forget him
    Yeah he too. I don't run suicides so I forget about him sometimes.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    She is still GoD tIeR. Has insane basic damage, lots of crits and even w bad RNG her SPs hit fairly hard.

Now the r3:
    First 6* r3 for TB - absolutely yes
    First mutant r3 - probably wait after next 6* opening, there are like 7 better mutants
    Another r3 in the Mutant class - yes, she has a good place among other mutants
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Domino is still a top champ. I used her to clear several 7.1 paths itemless and with little stress (with the trinity). I have her as a 6 star and I will seriously consider taking her up when I form my mutant t5CC.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★

And omega red
    Never forget him
    If kabam ever fix him, then yes
  • GamerTGamerT Posts: 133
    I have a 6 star domino on rank 3 and absolutely love her! She hits pretty hard and the trinity makes her insane. I would absolutely recommend taking her up