**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 7 Guide (Be prepared its LOOONG)

Comments

• Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

@DNA3000 vs Agent X

Who wins?

DNA takes the cake.
    More like tie, both of you are awesome
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    CGR2020 said:

Crcrcrc said:

@DNA3000 vs Agent X

Who wins?

One post hitting the word cap 6 times is nothing compared to almost hitting it 500 times.
    Let me show you a crazy number:
    One Million Two-Hundred Seventy-Nine thousand and one.
    What did that have to do with the original comment?
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Def not reading this now but thanks so much for the doc to use when I look to explore 7.1. Maybe turn this into a college and you'll get accepted? lol
  • HilldarHilldar Posts: 191 ★★
    Thank you for taking the time to put this list together. It’s helped me tremendously and your fight tips have been spot on. Probably saved me 1,000 units at least! I’ve almost explored it, have 5 paths left. I know there are lots of trolls but some of us really appreciate the help!
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Hilldar said:

Thank you for taking the time to put this list together. It’s helped me tremendously and your fight tips have been spot on. Probably saved me 1,000 units at least! I’ve almost explored it, have 5 paths left. I know there are lots of trolls but some of us really appreciate the help!

Thank you for your kind words.
  • HilldarHilldar Posts: 191 ★★
    edited December 2020
    I finished 100%. Your rundown helped so much, thank you!!!
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 643 ★★★
    How are your fingers doing after typing that.

Fyi for gwenperion she doesn't have sp3 so even if you mistimed the sp3 stun worst case scenario is evade hyp sp2 and do it again. Same applies to ice phoenix if your good at dexterity with ice man sp1 just go ham.

I assume that applies to all mashups but I can only confirm those, 2 but as you said punishing angel your not getting to sp2 unless you want to die.

Nice write up.
  • Hey @Agent_X_zzz, I've moved this thread from General Discussion to the Strategy and Tips section as it is the most appropriate place for it.

When posting new discussions in the future, please take a moment to review the different sections and choose the most relevant one. If you have any questions or concerns about this, please reach out to a Moderator via Private Message.

How are your fingers doing after typing that.

Fyi for gwenperion she doesn't have sp3 so even if you mistimed the sp3 stun worst case scenario is evade hyp sp2 and do it again. Same applies to ice phoenix if your good at dexterity with ice man sp1 just go ham.

I assume that applies to all mashups but I can only confirm those, 2 but as you said punishing angel your not getting to sp2 unless you want to die.

Nice write up.

Yeah all the mash up champs dont have sp3s.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Thank you so much @Agent_X_zzz for this guide! Def helped me a lot when exploring Act 7!
    Thanks guys :)
  • McFernieMcFernie Posts: 80
    Thanks a bunch mate. I thought 7.1 100% is something I’d do in the distant future, but thanks to you, I’m already doing it, almost half-way and using fewer units. Sterling job.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Bookmarked for when i get to 7.1 thanks @Agent_X_zzz
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    This is great. I will probably start exploration next week.
  • Wonderful guide
    Koveras84 said:

Wonderful guide

Thanks man
  • MarvsbdMarvsbd Posts: 55
    I am very much a lurker and rarely post, but had to log in to say well done OP, this is an excellent guide. Only 100% 7.1.3 so far, but will use this guide to explore 7.1. Thanks again!
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Thanks for reviving this as I’m looking to fully explore 7.1 now. Didn’t realize it moved sections but I’m glad to find it.
    Marvsbd said:

I am very much a lurker and rarely post, but had to log in to say well done OP, this is an excellent guide. Only 100% 7.1.3 so far, but will use this guide to explore 7.1. Thanks again!

Thank you very much
  • Noodes_Noodes_ Posts: 113
    Wow. Really wish I had seen this before I finished 7.1 because this guide is amazing!
    Noodes_ said:

Wow. Really wish I had seen this before I finished 7.1 because this guide is amazing!

Thank you for the kind words
  • kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Posts: 217 ★★
    Thank you for this guide, it's been very helpful!
  • Saske97Saske97 Posts: 73
    Thank you so much for this amazing guide! I just finished exploring Act 7.1 and I couldn't have done it that easily without your tips. You saved me a ton of units, much appreciated :smile:

• Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Saske97 said:

Thank you so much for this amazing guide! I just finished exploring Act 7.1 and I couldn't have done it that easily without your tips. You saved me a ton of units, much appreciated :smile:

What u have got from nexus?
    Congrats @Saske97 I'm glad I was able to assist you.
  • MoudouMoudou Posts: 151
    I just finished exploring act 7.1 today and became Thronebreaker. Thank you for this guide, I followed it closely