**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Lets settle it... best Mystic champion is....

Stark154667Stark154667 Posts: 1,151 ★★★★
So, for me, I love BWCV, she carried me through Champion fight a few month ago and helped clearing 6.4. Lets keep it an orderly debate and not turn it into a free for all...

Lets settle it... best Mystic champion is.... 201 votes

BWCV
15%
FabiusBRXxicylovexXTerraUnDEADGamerChitlinsMityAnt16wegnerkRbk19ZsirhcZVoltolosMiStaLovaDeaconDes99KRANꓘWeeHobbit89BonzodavidAATTIron_Spider7125DockdaHeraldofThunder 31 votes
Doom
70%
SnakeEyes69DrZolaAlfa_PigeonEb0ny-O-M4wGarryDKHaji_SaabWorld EaterTimone147RaganatorTendersquadNikoBravozuffyjdrum663RotellySungjLvernon15Pwf57Mohit_7Erikfive_0BlackGekkouga 141 votes
Sym Sup
1%
_Sham_centennialPunchthecatfury 3 votes
Sorc Supreme
3%
ScholiaTheHeroDeservedLogan00Ridikulus47Carracho01CowabungaGodliek 7 votes
Mojo
0%
Longshot
0%
Nojokejaymmagnus_xix 2 votes
Maw (have you not seen Karate Mike's vid????)
3%
MaxGamingKsp_2099Ben_15455ShenkScrubhanThebombsquad1RiptideKRoNX1 8 votes
Other (pls specify)
4%
TheManMythLegendPepeqlHammerbro_64GhostboytjieSharperthanyouRebarkIcy000FaseehJoshKosh557 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Doom
    That Champion solo yesterday though was clean
  • Options
    Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
    Other (pls specify)
    Tigra
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Doom
    There are tons of fun to play Mysics but for me all in all for most scenarious DOOM is best
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Why is everyone trying to find the best champ?

These are all top tier and I wouldn’t hesitate to rank up any of them.
    Except for Maw
    @will-o-wisp don’t be mad :|

after saying this I still haven’t leveled my six star sym sup. It’s because of iso though :|
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Doom

Ihulk is the best mystic

Dragon man for me personally
    iHulk is a science Doom
  • Options
    SharperthanyouSharperthanyou Posts: 180
    Other (pls specify)
    There is no "best" champion. Depending on the situation you can make a case for Doom, BWCV, Symbiote Supreme, Magik and probably a few others.
  • Options
    UnDEADGamerUnDEADGamer Posts: 51
    BWCV
    While doom has great power control, great damage abd pretty good survivability, I honestly think that bwcv beats him out, her only downside is she can't access all of her utility at the same time, but in bleed phase she has insane life steal and is bleed immune, with poison she has a pretty solid power steal, not the greatest though, along with poison immunity, in incin she has outrageous burst damage and incin immunity. Not to mention that regardless of the phase she has death immunity (if awakened and death touch is active), she gains power whenever her or an opponent are immune to an effect, she has a buff immunity debuff on her sp2, and is probably the most suicide friendly mystic
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Doom
    Recently pulled BWCV and as a non-suicides user, her damage is not the best but not terrible either. There is a lot of utility in her kit though. With that being said, IMO Doom is the best mystic because few can control their opponent like Doom. He has great power control, good immunities, great damage and once you have mastered him, you can adapt your playstyle to suit various needs. Not to mention his prestige is great too.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Doom
    @will-o-wisp You voted for Doom over Maw??????
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Doom
    I've never understood how these polls "settle it", there will be another one of these soon enough
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    It completely and totally depends on the content you are trying to clear.
    But I think Doom is the easiest to play 'well'

• Options
    Light7Light7 Posts: 203
    Doom
    It is simple if u running suicides then bwcv if not it is doom
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Doom

Not even adding the truly best as an option huh? Morningstar is a proven elite champion and people still choose to close their eyes on the truth. I know yall have a soft spot for doom since he is one of the most beloved in the comics, but lets be honest here. Doom couldnt do half of what ive done with Morningstar and thats just a fact

@TheManMythLegend this is just untrue, I am not going to lie, I chose to double dupe my p2099 from a 5* nexus rather than get a morning star. She is highly impractical to ramp up in a lot of places. I would take most champs over her.
    Heres the thing tho and dont take this the wrong way cause its not ment as harsh as its gonna sound. But you cannot say shes impractical based on your inability to play her. Cause i use her EVERYWHERE and i dont use items doing it and i crush everything with her. So saying its impractical is just not true. For the first fight or 2 she wont have top tier dmg for sure. But unless you get hit a lot it just doesnt matter. And what you gain in the upcomming fights is just so damn op it doesnt matter.

She can not be for you and that is fine but dont call her impractical cause thats a flat out lie
    Pretty much like with iHulk