**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

More nerfs for Act 6.2.5

Honestly kabam this is the last chapter I have to do to 100% Act6. But this is ridiculous how does having combo delivery and hurt locker even makes sense. Like if you guys want to keep blood in the water then at least get rid of some of these trash linked nodes.

Comments

• Options
    king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    i used doctor doom and one shot him, and it wasn’t very hard. there a numerous videos on youtube
  • Options
    Cj67Cj67 Posts: 47

i used doctor doom and one shot him, and it wasn’t very hard. there a numerous videos on youtube

And the ones that don’t have dr doom? Because obviously I would’ve used him if I did
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Make 6.2 great again
    #bufftryco2021
  • Options
    StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    In theory wouldn't Doc Oc be a good counter? I just finished my first pass on this and it seemed that if he were to power lock Mordo (and gain that power through his signature ability) You could easily counter the Special Delivery/Hurt Locker combo.

I hated this fight and the global node for this section entirely, but unfortunately I don't expect any other changes to be made for the foreseeable future.
  • Options
    krystolixkrystolix Posts: 68
    Corvus with proxima synergy worked perfectly for me. And remember to revive all your champs or the fight is a lot worse than it should be....
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    The stupidest part is the strength in numbers nodes
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,781 ★★★★★
    Power gain champs work pretty well too
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Will3808 said:

The stupidest part is the strength in numbers nodes

Imagine domino with strength in numbers
  • Options
    AkorisAkoris Posts: 91
    If you are good at quake, you can just use her.
    Or even ghost without synergy. One hit phase.
    Using champs which have a natural power gain can be a good counter too like Symbiote Supreme.

I feel archangel should be a good option too as he will never evade AA's heavy on a parry.
    Then later neuro can stop everything
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Cj67 said:

It really isn’t that bad if you can heavy intercept to build up power @Cj67 it just takes practice... as it should

Dawg these nodes are very counter intuitive. There is no “if you just” you can’t have special delivery and hurt locker on the same node with a stun counter champ on top of that. Of course I can just revive sorcerer supreme and just go nuts. But that’s bs to go through that. On top of that he power gains with spite. Like there’s literally nothing you can say that will make these linked nodes with this fight acceptable.
    LMAO
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    only thing they should delete is strength in numbers. Everything else you can deal with strategically. SIN is just ridiculous
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,598 ★★★★
    Atleast you are going to enjoy The Champion fight...👀
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Renaxqq said:

They made him suck a joke, it’s sad 😢
  • Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★

Renaxqq said:

:rage:
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    This node combination right here is a masterpiece of Kabam
  • Options
    Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    I finished exploring act 6 last month, and even after the nerf it’s still probably the worse context difficulty wise. Node combinations are wicked sometimes
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Renaxqq said:

Bruh what? Let's go through the changes

Block penetration decreased. You're not going to take many blocked hits anyway. If you think block dmaage is too less ,just take more blocked hits.

Dex charges reduced? Dex two more times to satisfy your skills.

Degen damage decreased? Let him heal and go through that phase 10 more times . It'll take even more skill to do than the original fight

No retreat removed? Don't dex more than once in the given time frame. Running a mental clock while doing the fight will increase overall difficulty

All in all fight is exactly the same as before except for no retreat
    Exactly the same but different.
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Renaxqq said:

Bruh what? Let's go through the changes

Block penetration decreased. You're not going to take many blocked hits anyway. If you think block dmaage is too less ,just take more blocked hits.

Dex charges reduced? Dex two more times to satisfy your skills.

Degen damage decreased? Let him heal and go through that phase 10 more times . It'll take even more skill to do than the original fight

No retreat removed? Don't dex more than once in the given time frame. Running a mental clock while doing the fight will increase overall difficulty

All in all fight is exactly the same as before except for no retreat
    So..."if you don't think it's hard enough, then just make it harder yourself"? Yikes.
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★

This node combination right here is a masterpiece of Kabam

Just like the do-you-bleed Emma Frost