**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Your Latest Rank 5 (5-star) or Rank 2/3 (6-star) and Why

HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
Whether it be for a certain piece of content you're stuck in, future updates like new Cavalier class nodes or champion buffs, or simply for personal enjoyment, post&share your most recent rank ups here.

I'm still waiting for the February buffs before I do anything big. The closest ones I did was 5* sig 20 Hit-Monkey to rank 4 and 6* sig 40 Symbiote Supreme to rank 2.

Comments

• Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    6* Fury, pulled him on Saturday from a regular cav, awakened him and took him to r3 immediately. No particular content but I’ve been waiting to r3 a skill champ forever and couldn’t bring myself to pull the trigger. Glad I wanted for the no brainer.
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    R3'd my Ghost because I had an extra T5CC, R5'd my Blade, then chucked an AG into him because I had too much T5B and T4CC.
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★

R3'd my Ghost because I had an extra T5CC, R5'd my Blade, then chucked an AG into him because I had too much T5B and T4CC.

Is there such a thing as an extra T5cc? I’ve got 8 r3s and a full mutant t5cc unused and I’ve ever thought of any of them as extras. I know some people have a LOT more than I do but after 6* AGs t5cc are still the rarest resource in the game.
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    R3 human torch cause I love him
  • Options
    Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    Moleman r5 because well why not
    And ronin r2 because masterpuff made a map 7 guide that I’m using and his pic was ronin I have too many catalysts and make decisions based on useless data
  • Options
    SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
    Hyperion to r5. Need I say more?
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Mole Man to r2 and Cable to r2 because i am special.
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Quake to R5 because Quake
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I was with my previous alliance for almost a year and I've been with them since I was trying to beat Maestro last year of February. 2 weeks ago, I have beaten the Grandmaster. I took a leap after that. We were a Map 235 Alliance with casual Silver 3 wars. I applied for a Map 666 Alliance at Gold I going for Plat 4. Unlocked suicides since I main Quake in War and then ranked up these two:

Guardian 5/65. Popped a Tech gem and sig'ed him up to 200 with tech sigs stones.
    Omega Red 5/65. Popped a Generic and sig'ed him up to 80 with leftover sig stones. (Used sig stones for Archangel and Colossus)
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    R3 Apocalypse. R5 Dragon Man.

Both fun to play, quality champs.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    I dont usually rank up champ for specific purpose. I just rank up the champ i think is really fun and versatile(becuz i still have to get things done). That being said , CGR was my latest r5.
  • Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Nf is my latest r5 5* and the only r5 5*,and why not.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Colossus to r5 at the start of the month. Since then, I have been pretty slack and got BWCV to r3.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Debating between r5 Doom, G2099, CGR and Nick or r2 Corvus....
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★

It must be between doom and CGR. Is CGR awekened?
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Cull obsidian!
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Vision Aarkus to R5.

There are a couple paths in Act 7 with his name on them. Plus, he can be used everywhere: Cavalier EQ, war offence / defense, against robots, against evading champs... Super useful champ.
  • Options
    TØKENTØKEN Posts: 4
    Cap IW r5 to help with 6.4 completion.
  • Options
    Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★
    edited January 2021
    I R3´d my Wasp yesterday, cos she hits pretty hard and is a good synergy partner to my r2 duped ghost. :)
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    KRoNX1 said:

It must be between doom and CGR. Is CGR awekened?
    Sadly. None of them are awakened... except Nick.
  • Options
    silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    R2’d recently pulled doom, because... well... why not?
  • Options
    St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    R2'd Human Torch... Because he's Human Torch.
  • Options
    BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    R3 6* Claire. She is among one of my favourite champs in the game especially since I use suicides. I always bring her in aw since she’s so versatile and can deal with a lot.
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Rank 5’d the doom I just pulled then rank 2’d the 6* doom I pulled 5 hours later lol.

Why? Because 2 dooms are better than 1
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    rank 2 6* Prof-X, rank 5 5* Spider-ham.. although I have 6* Spider-ham (6* unduped while 5* sig200).
  • Options
    Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    R5 doom, do I really need to say why