**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I made a tier list... come criticism

Comments

• ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 ★★
    ah yes, my favorite class. beyong god
    also dont disrespect my boy red goblin like that. he's good, just needs ramp up and is overshadowed by cgr
  • MoudouMoudou Posts: 151
    Etjama said:

Well you're wrong. Plain and simple. How exciting the character is to play has absolutely nothing to do with how good they are.

* Utility
    * Damage
    * Fun meter

Those three things matter. I don't regret ranking her, when my roster was limited, she helped me get through a lot. The truth is that Quake doesn't out-damage Cap IW, and when it comes champ vs champ matchup, not considering Kabam's fun and interactive nodes, Quake doesn't outperform Cap in utility department either.

I am not saying Cap is veeeeeerrrryyyyy fun to use either, but he is not boring, she is. All this is a game, clearing content isn't all there is. Fun is very important to me at least
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Moudou said:

Etjama said:

Well you're wrong. Plain and simple. How exciting the character is to play has absolutely nothing to do with how good they are.

* Utility
    * Damage
    * Fun meter

Those three things matter. I don't regret ranking her, when my roster was limited, she helped me get through a lot. The truth is that Quake doesn't out-damage Cap IW, and when it comes champ vs champ matchup, not considering Kabam's fun and interactive nodes, Quake doesn't outperform Cap in utility department either.

I am not saying Cap is veeeeeerrrryyyyy fun to use either, but he is not boring, she is. All this is a game, clearing content isn't all there is. Fun is very important to me at least
    You obviously can't use her if you think she doesn't have more utility than Cap. She has more utility than any other champ in the game.
  • MoudouMoudou Posts: 151
    edited January 2021
    Etjama said:

Moudou said:

Etjama said:

* Utility
    * Damage
    * Fun meter

You obviously can't use her if you think she doesn't have more utility than Cap. She has more utility than any other champ in the game.

I know how to us her, I am not the greeatest at it, I have to admit. I know some people use her on daily based, at one time I did too, but I didn't enjoy her anymore, the playstyle is too linear for my lying. So I stopped. I am sure, had I continued, I would be an expert by now
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    I can't agree you if you place CMM and Hyperion in 2nd best champs list
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    You do realize that there can only be one that is the BEST OF CLASS right?
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    It hurts seeing tigra,ss,guardian,hit monkey,stealth spidey sitting with the best champs,they are really good but not broken OP,and I don't think CGR is better than Hype,and void is not best of class It is Quake with capiw imo,or HT for some people,u have rated namor so low
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Warlock is better than g299,tons of utility
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    1) Colossus and Mags over Omega ???

2) Corvus over Hype???

3)Tigra is quite good but I don't know what she has that justifies her to be in the same tier as Guardian, Sorceror, Cap IW, etc.

4)Domino is too high. You can't put her in the same tier as Professor X, Apoco, Hulkbuster, SHe-Hulk, etc when all of them have reliable utility.

5)Rhulk, Squirrel Girl, Silver Surfer and dare I say it, Hawkeye are too low. Squirrel Girl is a monster for cav eq and Silver Surfer, especially after act 7 and cav eq has plenty of uses.

These are some glaringly obvious things I noticed in your tier list among others.
  • Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 412 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Maxwell24 said:

Cosmic Ghost Rider and Corvus are 100% better than hyperion they have lots more utility and damage not saying hype is bad he is great but they are so much better

Then you haven't played Hyperion obviously.
    jaysavage said:

@Sarvanga1_ I tried to keep 2 champs in the best of their class. I love CapIW and Warlock. Hype I don't use much and I think CGR and Corvus are better than him @Kill_Grey

Use him more and you'll understand.
    Trust me I've used him and I've seen gameplay but Both of them especially Cgr hit harder and have a lot more utility
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Maxwell24 said:

Kill_Grey said:

Maxwell24 said:

Cosmic Ghost Rider and Corvus are 100% better than hyperion they have lots more utility and damage not saying hype is bad he is great but they are so much better

Then you haven't played Hyperion obviously.
    jaysavage said:

@Sarvanga1_ I tried to keep 2 champs in the best of their class. I love CapIW and Warlock. Hype I don't use much and I think CGR and Corvus are better than him @Kill_Grey

Use him more and you'll understand.
    Trust me I've used him and I've seen gameplay but Both of them especially Cgr hit harder and have a lot more utility
    this thread is dead why bother
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    This is your list and your opinion that’s all that matters
  • JahnybravoJahnybravo Posts: 69
    this list irks me so damn much and not for the reasons you might think. you clearly start off sorting each section by class because the champions of the same class are always together in "best of class" until "beyond god." But in all 3 of those sections you place them in different orders.
    BC: skill, tech, mystic, cosmic, science.
    OP: mystic, tech, mutant, cosmic, science, skill.
    BG: mystic, tech, mutant, cosmic, skill, science.
    no consistency whatsoever.
    and then after that, YOU JUST THROW ORGANIZATION OUT THe DAMN WINDOW and start throwing them up there with no sorting order!!!

terrible, terrible list. i am so disappointed in you
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    No ones gonna defend night thrasher?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    we necroed this as well
    Rouger4 said:

No ones gonna defend night thrasher?

Yeah BWDO over Night Thrasher is a bit much
    Night thrasher is a top 5 skill. I get it if you can’t see that but u just can’t- you put him in the same tier as squirrel girl and taskmaster. I like them, but-
    .... I just realized he put hit monkey three tiers above night thrasher
    Rouger4 said:

.... I just realized he put hit monkey three tiers above night thrasher

and blade in beyond god? What is this madness
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Seriously, look at where Stark Spidey is
    Arguably the most accessible and best true accuracy in the game, the ability to inflict three debuffs for diss track, like shock and incinerate which counters selective time stream. Also incinerate immunity, ability to gain so much power without hitting the opponent, taunt, a very potent aa reduction, and a very high damage output once ramped up through TEN fury buffs which counter buffed up. Oh yea and add some super high block to that pile too.
    But sure, equal damage, some bleed a purify and a decent evade counter is THREE tiers higher
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’d move wasp up a tier and a few of the people in the god tier but that’s about it. It’s pretty accurate other than that one tier.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Why do you have best of their class but there are more than 1 champ per class, best is one by defau
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Moudou said:

Etjama said:

Moudou said:

This is a very funny tier list. If u are serious about this, I feel bad.

Warlock > G2099
    Hyperion is the best cosmic
    HT > Void
    Cap IW > Void, also the best science champ in my opinion.

to name a few, but of course these are all my opinions

You do realize that Quake exists, right? Even if she didn't exist, CAIW still wouldn't be the best Science champ since Void is just... better. You must not have a high sig Void...
    and @jaysavage

I've had a R5 Quake for years, she was my third or fourth R5. She is absolutely great but her playstyle bores me to death. With Cap IW, you, the player, decide the utility u need, and when it comes to damage his heavy and sp2 deal a lot. To me, he is the best science champ in the game
    You must be bad at quake, just because someone is bad in your opinion dosent changethe fact that they are the best