Options

Anyone else feel... Bored?

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
Basicly done every content fully.

Except V1 exploration
Abyss Exploration

Im just not an Arena grinder and do normal AQ and AW and so on. I even went and explored 7.1 on my mini.

I feel generally bored and i dont know what to do with myself. I log in everyday and scroll around for a few mins and log out.

Anyone else feel the same way?

Comments

• Options
    Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    Aw starts next week dont fear.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I’m only bored because I’m waiting on the KP buff to use my iso. It always gets boring towards the end of the month.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    It's the end of the month plus the fact that we just came off one of the craziest months in terms of content release and the fact that this side quest is monotonous. I'm just using this opportunity to farm some revives and practise some of my skills. Not pushing or anything.
  • Options
    Yeah this month's side quest is quite repetitive I generally play for side quests as my roster isn't good enough to advance further and these side quests help in making it better...this time we have to do the same quest again and again so it does become a bit boring
  • Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Yeah,I just can't push for cav,trying,and play SQ everyday,repetitive fights,that's boring.
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Yeah this was definitely an intentionally calmer month. I definitely felt a little gassed from the game in December as I got a ton of things done. Didn't do anything outside of AW, AQ, and EQ this month until this latest item use where I explored most of 7.1. It doesn't seem like there will be a major content release in February so I hope we at least get a couple of interesting things.
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Im bored so I come to mcoc to do cheese fights
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,788 ★★★★★
    You can go ahead and try to fully level/rank up every champion you own. At least between 1-3 stars, as well as maybe the 4-stars.
    Just requires basic farming which you can do if you have time
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    K00shMaan said:

Yeah this was definitely an intentionally calmer month. I definitely felt a little gassed from the game in December as I got a ton of things done. Didn't do anything outside of AW, AQ, and EQ this month until this latest item use where I explored most of 7.1. It doesn't seem like there will be a major content release in February so I hope we at least get a couple of interesting things.

True! December was a rush month for me too. I completed act 3 and 4, grinded in arena for units as i was not aware of gifting event earlier. Was finally able to do all milestones for gifting event on the last day of the event.
    Had the spider ham event too and john mulanay quest with those attractive rewards!! I was getting hold of the game as well at the time and was so new to incursions!!

Really could use some exciting events next month!
  • Options
    DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    The drop in difficulty of story quests was a real faux pas, although the nodes were great.

I enjoy this game for the strategy required and without enough challenging content requiring strategy, the enjoyment wanes. It’s a problem that Kabam need to address right away.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Yeah, kinda bored. I would love a monthly celeb challenge or boss rush. All i have left to do is 3 abyss paths so i have begun farming 5.3.6 for revives.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,073 ★★★★★
    i'd say if you're feeling bored ... slow down. i used to finish all content literally the day of release but these days i take my time. gives me something for the entire month to do. it's the last week of the latest EQ and I just wrapped up exploration the other day. and even the side quests, i take a few days instead of burning right through them.

there's plenty of content just gotta slow down.
  • Options
    ElwindElwind Posts: 365 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Same endgame player here.
    We need more different contents...