**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dark hawk - An idea and Small assesment

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★

We all know he is amazing as a defender.
Has amaizing utility.

(**Bdw, I don't think he is a robot. I think in comics there is someone wearing this suit)

So in terms of attack he does good only inside "Null Mode"

After sp3.
OR
Small chance of activation wit night thrasher senergy.

INSTEAD
(hulkbuster two modes while defending Iron wall - while attack Giant buster)

So if Darkhawk could start the fight with NULL MODE everytime and keep it up for the entire fight as an attacker,
And
As a defender well stays the same as it is.
Wouldn't that be very effective & increase his value?
I mean different type of champ.
More use more fun. ✌🏼
Feedback -

Comments

• GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    It would definatley help him but would make really OP, i just popped 2 back to back 5* crystals and got a darkhawk and then duped him so a cool update to him would be nice
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Way to op
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    @Kabam Vydious would that really make him OP?

@Gardener i get your point buddy. But you know i am slightly confused about, OP.
    I mean what is OP exactly stands for?
    Back in the days some said Blade is OP.
    Then what about over 100k damage from cap america IW sp2?
    Or Ghost?

If i had to guess i think his damage will look like cull obsidian's damage.
    Normal yellow or white number damage and red number damage at the same time.
  • KyuffKyuff Posts: 43
    Even in Null Mode, his damage doesn’t compare to other champions. Giving the player an option to Control the mode and swap between them would be in Order. Something as simple as dashing back and holding Block for 0.5 sec would suffice.
    Kyuff said:

Even in Null Mode, his damage doesn’t compare to other champions. Giving the player an option to Control the mode and swap between them would be in Order. Something as simple as dashing back and holding Block for 0.5 sec would suffice.

@Kyuff excellent opinion bud.
    Like pre fight ability. If we can choose what mode before fight. 3 options.. that would be amazing.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Kyuff said:

I mean... the damage isn’t that bad. Not the biggest yellow numbers but coupled with the red ones it’s very solid
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    007md92 said:

Kyuff said:

@Kyuff excellent opinion bud.
    Like pre fight ability. If we can choose what mode before fight. 3 options.. that would be amazing.
    yes i would love that
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Maybe just a refresh timer for Null Mode, so you start out in Null Mode for however many seconds, and every time he lands a Heavy Attack or Intercepts, he refreshes that timer.

Makes it so that he can theoretically get 100% uptime on Null Mode, but isn't as OP as just letting him stay in the mode for the entire fight.

Same with the other Modes. Have a prefight, then you start out with a Mode and you can only refresh it by Intercepting/Heavy Attack.
    CGR2020 said:

He is already OP on offense/defense, a buff would be a tad too much.

I agree he doesn’t need a buff but he’s not op
    CGR2020 said:

OP how? I agree that he doesn't really need a buff, but a change like this would make him a lot more viable on offense.
    CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

OP how? I agree that he doesn't really need a buff, but a change like this would make him a lot more viable on offense.
    Utility. He has auto block when knocked down, which also has him inflict shock when blocking hits. He has stealth mode, which saves you a great deal of damage. Null mode does a lot of extra damage and when Darkhawk switches modes, he regens a lot of health very quickly. He is great on both offense and defense. Also, wing hits ignore 100% of armor/resistances.
    that doesn’t make him op though
    CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

Utility. He has auto block when knocked down, which also has him inflict shock when blocking hits. He has stealth mode, which saves you a great deal of damage. Null mode does a lot of extra damage and when Darkhawk switches modes, he regens a lot of health very quickly. He is great on both offense and defense. Also, wing hits ignore 100% of armor/resistances.
    that doesn’t make him op though
    Ok, so he isn't OP. Isn't he at least a good champ in general?
    Yes. No one is saying he’s bad, just that he isn’t as overpowered as you’re making him out to be.
    CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

He's great on defense, but on offense, his Null mode is pretty inaccessible, so it's pretty similar to Mysterio, where you have to sacrifice damage for utility, and even then, it's just defensive utility, not really offensive.
  • KyuffKyuff Posts: 43
    CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

That’s actually not the case - when using him. On Offense all those abilities are nulled (pun intended).

No Auto-Block, because you actively avoid being Knocked Down and entering Shield Moce. Thus no Shock on Block. You can opt between Null mode or Stealth Mode, but will only in very long fight be able to reach both an SP2 and SP3. That also means no Regen as you probably won’t swap between two modes.

My impression of him as an offensive champion is a boring champion with little active play. Only good thing about him is the immunities and that he is a decent defender.
    Where did CGR2020's comments go?
    People are replying to him but I can't see those comments.
    So wierd. Can u delete your comment now?
    Did they add that feature in forum?
    That'l would be amazing.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    007md92 said:

That'l would be amazing.

He was muted and jailed for something he posted. The comments were removed
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Very solid idea. He needs a reason for people to rank him up other than defense. No one is going to spend sig stones on him with Ghost and Warlock in the crystals
    At recent times, I try to make my post constructive and to the point.
    Glad to see soo many postive feedback.
    We really need a reason to upgrade him other than defensive purpose.
    Hope they look into this matter in the future.
    Adding a pre fight ability to choose your choice of modes would be amazing.
    Or may be just
    "NULL attack mode "
    "SHIELD defence mode" ✌🏼
    Crcrcrc said:

007md92 said:

That'l would be amazing.

He was muted and jailed for something he posted. The comments were removed
    Oh. I see.