How defeat the Collector

Stupid91Stupid91 Member Posts: 18
I am on the last chapter of 5.2 and I want some tips on which path to take and how to defeat the collector

Comments

• Stupid91Stupid91 Member Posts: 18

Thi
    This is my roster
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Member Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Ghost will help. As will corvus. Just get as much damage as you can in before you die.
  • Stupid91Stupid91 Member Posts: 18
    I will try my luck with the awakening gem in the event
  • MdkMdk Member Posts: 6
    edited January 2021
    High damage champs. I became uncollected yesterday and MVP champs were iceman and OLM with the latter knocking the collector out after the second revive. Katies YouTube channel has a good overview on which path to take.
  • Barani7daBarani7da Member Posts: 684 ★★
    Doom,human torch,corvus,ghost and stealth Spidey as lane clearer if u know to use him
  • Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,742 ★★★★★
    Take Corvus, ghost, doom, human torch, and fury if you rank him up another level. If you don’t rank up fury I’d say bring wasp in any rarity as a synergy member.
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Member Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Stupid91 said:

Thi
    This is my roster

Damn that is really good except for the moon knight. Just keep like 1000 units ready against him and don’t use human torch
  • Jr_StarkJr_Stark Member Posts: 182 ★★
    Stupid91 said:

Thi
    This is my roster

Ghost, Corvus, Doom, Stealth Spidy.

Take the "D" Path (easiest for the first run). You can get 3 charges for Corvus (against Iron Patriot, Deadpool, and Hulk). If you take Classic Spider-Man at first, you have a chance to get all 4 charges.
    Then use Corvus against the Collector. He can do massive damage in less time so he can be your best option.

Ghost, Doom can also be effective against the Collector. Try to save up to 500 units and I suggest using only single revives on the champ you feel works the best against the collector.

Good Luck :wink: