**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best champ

Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
Which champ is the best in mcoc according to you? Btw I could only make 10 options so no hate for leaving some champs out please.

Best champ 109 votes

CGR
4%
AanthoKDSuperFlash10WeeHobbit89Ewell65SSS69Thanos1149 5 votes
Corvus
0%
Doom
14%
VceeBrokenrataclansTiborginaLuke9523SbkruebSarvanga1_BarricadePrimeRenaxqqAndyball270ΜιKEHilbert_unbeatable2SazedNegative_100Zippy_halliganv38lone_ 16 votes
Magneto (red)
5%
Saransh245Dooberman420Maxwell24TheLegionMasterThePredator1001Rocket_Rides 6 votes
Aegon
3%
_Sham_Chaos_Emperor786Paramanona_77Bossman_Raahul 4 votes
Quake
39%
Sungj16wegnerkBigmoney1025Thefire13AdvRockypantherxEtjamaMobile_P0tat0Hera1d_of_Ga1actusTotalMonster109UmbertoDelRioThicco_ModeCtfz35BravojeenElectrick_23Icy000FiiNCHPyrdaMasterpuffSuss_Wizzard 43 votes
Human Torch
1%
MetalJakeBarani7da 2 votes
Ghost
11%
MostWantedDannyB01Darth_SaintThoye3Jr_StarkŘïdđhįmDrauglinCeltic1981[Deleted User]SantiagoEhsaanElwindjaysavageKRoNX1 13 votes
Ebony Maw
11%
Eb0ny-O-M4wsubash_vikramGoddessIliasAATTSneakyWarriorlimeade32JohnyBoyTheMailmannhermCowabungaGardenerdark_king_hyperionmagnus_xix 13 votes
Other (please specify)
6%
Foxhero007Marvel2289SilbernjAdil08Zan0Stark154667Thebombsquad1 7 votes

Comments

• Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    CGR

Anything else is false. OP is asking for best champ, not the quickest champ, not the easiest champ. And Quake is covers the most.

Ok it’s your opinion

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Quake

Anything else is false. OP is asking for best champ, not the quickest champ, not the easiest champ. And Quake is covers the most.

Anything else other than iHulk and Maw of course.
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★

*Spite*
    Quake

*Spite*
    *Quake and bake*

*Spite*
    *Quake and bake*
    *true strike*
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Depends on circumstances. But Quake and Ghost are the top 2, interchangeably for almost every scenario between the two of them.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Ghost
    Sungj said:

Ok it’s your opinion

I honestly don't think it's just an opinion, at this point in the game I don't see how one could legitimately argue objectively that quake isn't the best champion in the game. I'm not even a fan of quake, I hate her playstyle and I'm also terrible at it. I have her as a 5* but I'm not taking her up to rank 5 anytime soon.

That being said, objectively looking at the content in the game right now quake undeniably covers and counters the most content overall and has the most diversity in terms of use.
    Ghost needs to have a word. I prefer quake more than ghost becuz ghost needs synergies and lot of brain work wheres quake just have to repeat the same thing she done last time. But i think ghost can cover more content.
    Quake

*Spite*
    *Quake and bake*
    *true strike*
    *Normal Quake play????*
    She doesn't cover everything but she does cover the most.
    edited January 2021
    Saying quake or ghost is the absolute best champ more so than wrong just plain stupid. For labyrinth or the abyss I would much rather use aegon than either even with perfect playstyle. For high recovery matches torch is insane. No 1 champ is the absolute best. Are both quake and ghost 2 of the best champs in the game? Absolutely! Can they dominate most content? Absolutely! Are they heads and shoulders above all other champs in the game? No.
    Quake

*Spite*
    *Quake and bake*
    *true strike*
    *Normal Quake play????*
    She doesn't cover everything but she does cover the most.
    *Black widow og*
    *Perfect Intercept*
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Human Torch
    Why there is EBONY MAW
    CGR
    Barani7da said:

Why there is EBONY MAW

It’s a joke. Just put that there for fun. Sorry if it confused you
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Human Torch
    You forgot about warlock,CMM, Nick fury, Hyperion,BWCV and a mountain of champs
    CGR
    Barani7da said:

You forgot about warlock,CMM, Nick fury, Hyperion,BWCV and a mountain of champs

Please read the description of the message about why I couldn’t include them.
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Quake
    Is that even a question?
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★

Is that even a question?

Im still waiting to see if any will say anything but quake or got
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Quake
    Grean said:

Is that even a question?

@Grean Sorry bud, you won't find a single person who says ghost is better than quake if they know to play both of them and have played with them. No hate for ghost, I love her and she is a tank but whenever you will ask a person who is atleast played both of them and know their limits, will tell in a second how much of a cheat code quake is.
    Then they will come up with conclusions as, "Oh quake is a god but I prefer ghost cause she isn't time consuming/less stress requirement/ etc. "
    But in the end all of us have our personal opinions. At this point of the game, most people have understood the fact that Quake is such a broken champ that no one can stand against her. She is just a tier above everyone.
    We can see that ourselves how much afraid Kabam is, releasing Quake as 6*.
    A very clean example we all saw was in Summoner Showdown Finals, Angerdanger just melted everything.

Either way, you can just search on forums which asked WHO IS BETTER GHOST OR QUAKE and you will see Quake winning it in the most.
    Caution : This comment is not made to hurt internal feelings of Quake haters like Brian Grant.
    Smash that Insightful button, that will be greatly appreciated and have a fantastic day. (Seatin please don't kill me lol)
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Quake
    Quake. Not debatable. Ghost is second. Not debatable. From there on out, it's all kind of interchangeable but I'd say Omega is 3rd. There are a bunch of insanely powerful champs you're missing so idk why CGR and Torch are on the list. Maw is obviously in a league of his own.
    Quake
    Etjama said:

Quake. Not debatable. Ghost is second. Not debatable. From there on out, it's all kind of interchangeable but I'd say Omega is 3rd. There are a bunch of insanely powerful champs you're missing so idk why CGR and Torch are on the list. Maw is obviously in a league of his own.

I'd say Omega or Doom for 3rd. Aegon's a good contender too but he doesn't really reach full potential in normal content.
    Quake

Etjama said:

I'd say Omega or Doom for 3rd. Aegon's a good contender too but he doesn't really reach full potential in normal content.
    Yeah, I'd just like to see champs like Nick, Warlock, and Omega on this list.
  • Jr_StarkJr_Stark Posts: 182 ★★
    Ghost
    Hard to choose one between Ghost and Quake.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Ghost

Grean said:

Is that even a question?

@Grean Sorry bud, you won't find a single person who says ghost is better than quake if they know to play both of them and have played with them. No hate for ghost, I love her and she is a tank but whenever you will ask a person who is atleast played both of them and know their limits, will tell in a second how much of a cheat code quake is.
    Then they will come up with conclusions as, "Oh quake is a god but I prefer ghost cause she isn't time consuming/less stress requirement/ etc. "
    But in the end all of us have our personal opinions. At this point of the game, most people have understood the fact that Quake is such a broken champ that no one can stand against her. She is just a tier above everyone.
    A very clean example we all saw was in Summoner Showdown Finals, Angerdanger just melted everything.

Either way, you can just search on forums which asked WHO IS BETTER GHOST OR QUAKE and you will see Quake winning it in the most.
    Caution : This comment is not made to hurt internal feelings of Quake haters like Brian Grant.
    Smash that Insightful button, that will be greatly appreciated and have a fantastic day. (Seatin please don't kill me lol)
    It's actually vice versa for me. I actually enjoy using quake but I always gets a feeling ghost would have been better. Ghost requires on point thinking about wht should be our next choice of action must me but quake quite simple to use considering that factor. I always felt quake is easier to play than ghost. So I use quake more . But I think ghost can handle more fights than quake
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Quake
    I like all of those champs, but I just think that quake has higher utility, but her play style can be very slow for some players. She also requires a lot of skill to use. Just my opinion!
    Quake
    KRoNX1 said:

Grean said:

Is that even a question?

But I think ghost can handle more fights than quake
    You're wrong. Sorry dude.