**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best champ

2»

Comments

• GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Etjama said:

KRoNX1 said:

Grean said:

Is that even a question?

Im still waiting to see if any will say anything but quake or got
    @Grean Sorry bud, you won't find a single person who says ghost is better than quake if they know to play both of them and have played with them. No hate for ghost, I love her and she is a tank but whenever you will ask a person who is atleast played both of them and know their limits, will tell in a second how much of a cheat code quake is.
    Then they will come up with conclusions as, "Oh quake is a god but I prefer ghost cause she isn't time consuming/less stress requirement/ etc. "
    But in the end all of us have our personal opinions. At this point of the game, most people have understood the fact that Quake is such a broken champ that no one can stand against her. She is just a tier above everyone.
    We can see that ourselves how much afraid Kabam is, releasing Quake as 6*.
    A very clean example we all saw was in Summoner Showdown Finals, Angerdanger just melted everything.

Either way, you can just search on forums which asked WHO IS BETTER GHOST OR QUAKE and you will see Quake winning it in the most.
    Caution : This comment is not made to hurt internal feelings of Quake haters like Brian Grant.
    Smash that Insightful button, that will be greatly appreciated and have a fantastic day. (Seatin please don't kill me lol)
    But I think ghost can handle more fights than quake
    You're wrong. Sorry dude.
    Quake can do more things than ghost, but there are many more counters to quake than ghost
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Quake
    Grean said:

Etjama said:

KRoNX1 said:

Grean said:

Is that even a question?

@Grean Sorry bud, you won't find a single person who says ghost is better than quake if they know to play both of them and have played with them. No hate for ghost, I love her and she is a tank but whenever you will ask a person who is atleast played both of them and know their limits, will tell in a second how much of a cheat code quake is.
    Then they will come up with conclusions as, "Oh quake is a god but I prefer ghost cause she isn't time consuming/less stress requirement/ etc. "
    But in the end all of us have our personal opinions. At this point of the game, most people have understood the fact that Quake is such a broken champ that no one can stand against her. She is just a tier above everyone.
    A very clean example we all saw was in Summoner Showdown Finals, Angerdanger just melted everything.

Either way, you can just search on forums which asked WHO IS BETTER GHOST OR QUAKE and you will see Quake winning it in the most.
    Caution : This comment is not made to hurt internal feelings of Quake haters like Brian Grant.
    Smash that Insightful button, that will be greatly appreciated and have a fantastic day. (Seatin please don't kill me lol)
    Quake can do more things than ghost, but there are many more counters to quake than ghost
    You're also wrong. Sorry dude.
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    Ebony Maw
    Obviously ebony maw right guys?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Quake
    why does doom have more votes than ghost
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Quake

why does doom have more votes than ghost

Cause there are tons of Doom simps while most of the people that know how amazing Ghost is realize that Quake is better.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Groot? Where Groot?

If Maw makes the list... the disrespect.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Quake
    Opinions are nice, but rarely right.

Quake is the best, deals with the most, better than the rest.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Quake

So far it's winning ... but people are still voting in the wrong place.

nice tabs
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    Other (please specify)
    Joe Fixit
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Quake

If anyone genuinely thinks its something other than ghost or quake then they dont know their champs

Yeah. I get Doom and CGR are good, but Quake and Ghost can handle so much and are far and away the best champions in this game
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    Human Torch
    I voted torch bc he’s so diverse and NOTHING is immune to nova flames but honestly HYPERION is best overall champ imo
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Quake
    It’s Quake and Ghost.

Quake is a good chunk ahead of ghost.

And ghost is already faaaar ahead of everyone else.

Any other answer than Quake is wrong at this point. If you put ghost it’s somewhat understandable, but still outright wrong.

Anything else...I don’t know what to tell you. There is no argument
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Ebony Maw

So far it's winning ... but people are still voting in the wrong place.

nice other tab
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    CGR
    Well I don’t have a quake or ghost in any rarity so I don’t know how good they are firsthand , but I know they are OP. I have CGR as a 3 star and I love playing with him so I voted him.
  • Soulreaver42Soulreaver42 Posts: 46
    Quake
    Grean said:

Etjama said:

KRoNX1 said:

Grean said:

Is that even a question?

Right now, in this game, there are very few champions that can't in some way be Quaked. The only two I can come up with right now are Apocalypse and Agent Venom, whereas I believe the only one that can't be Ghosted is CGR. However, we can't compare solely based on how many champions they can handle; it's more about the nodes. And like it or not, there are many more nodes and node combinations Quake can easily and effectively deal with than Ghost.
  • SantiagoEhsaanSantiagoEhsaan Posts: 126
    Ghost
    Quake like sustainability and utility,Dr.Doom like power control( can reach two bars of bar before opponent reaches one) and CGR like quick damage ...i dont know what u lot are on about....*GHOST* wins this with quake a close second
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Other (please specify)
    Why is the ultimate God Groot not on this list
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Doom
    Didn't see ebony maw option

Ebony op
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    CGR

Didn't see ebony maw option

Ebony op

See again. Ebony was there