**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

All is Fair in Love and The Contest

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

Looks like it'll be a great event! I don't remember much from previous Love is a Battlerealm events, so I have a quick question: when we use the Valentine's Card Tickets to gift Valentine's Cards, what do we with the cards we get gifted? Do they have any purpose or are they just something there for show?

They are for those that have a valentine. That means me and most of the guys here have no use for it.
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Doot which champ would you go on a date with?
    edited January 2021
    Ohh. That’s smart.
    1 grandmaster shattered heart crystal is how many shards?
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Does anyone ever wonder whether the Marvel universe has an anti-valentines day? You know, to just recognize the real and epic rivalries between two characters.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Kabam Boo said:

Cool is cool. But if you want to really heat things up, there's no love hotter and deeper than plutonic love.

^ This joke rocks.

and you’re the schist
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Yellowjacket update?
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

@KabamBoo

If you could go on a date with any Champion in the game, who would it be?

Human Torch, because I like me a man who can light my fire 🔥

Seriously, my thermostat's been broken for a week and I"m freezing. It be winter in Canada.
    Winter in Vancouver does not count as real winter
  • Priyampatwa1Priyampatwa1 Posts: 11
    I like it I think I. Play one time
  • Thank you all MCOC and Kabam . I have nothing but love in this contest. I laugh more than anything while playing my opponents but it's nothing butt love. I like to clown around with my opponents for fun. Well.... I don't think my opponents thinks its fun but hope they can it funny somehow. Thanks for the rewards MCOC and Champions. Thunderbird 60!!!!!!!! Out!!!!!!!!!! 😂
    How many shattered heart crystal shards make a grandmaster shattered heart crystal???
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Moot4Life said:

Kabam Boo said:

Cool is cool. But if you want to really heat things up, there's no love hotter and deeper than plutonic love.

^ This joke rocks.

and you’re the schist
    dang you going for a triple ignore! lets see if your risk pays off
    oh baby a triple

Do you think they realize they broke the spell by replying to you?
    ‘twas my plan all along

I LOVE THESE 2 MODS!!!

I love all the mods! Even the ones that awaken once a year.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Is there going to b a bonus mission for the 10 percent cct5 shards like the one we had collecting stamps
    edited January 2021

Is there going to b a bonus mission for the 10 percent cct5 shards like the one we had collecting stamps

Yes I believe so
  • My favorite part of these Valentine's events is the dialogue! I'm pretty sure last time, Deadpool got a love potion from Diablo and caused everyone to fall in love with him. I'm excited to see what happens next!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

Who needs a valentine when you can bang out a mobile video game? Right...?

If you're looking for someone to love on Valentines, always remember that YOU are someone! Treat yourself to your favorite foods and show yourself the love you deserve.
    so now im fat and single huh
    No shame in my game. :)