**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Idea

Any opinions of sharing your champions? Like a 60 minute rental of the champ from a friend.. if your friend has a champ you want to test out.. would be nice to have a certain game mode where a friend can click your profile and click a button like “lend a champ” to make it fair the champ can’t be used in content like act 4/5 rol lol and so on.. but can use them in a new mode called trial mode.. a mode where you can just test a champ against a dummy ai to just practice the damage output and how the champ works?? Will be good for testing various synergy damage and combo damage.. and choose the ai from a list and whoever you fight can choose the rank and sig.. will also be good for practicing fighting certain champs, no energy needed to enter, no rewards.. opinions????

Comments

• Salman700Salman700 Posts: 10
    This may be a good mode of playing.....
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    edited October 2017
    Another idea that would cost Kabam money, so it wont happen. Any idea that would cost them money, why would they implement it? If it was your business, would you do something that will literally cost you millions?

All these ideas are great, but they all feature one thing: they make the game easier for us. Whether its RDTs, a training area, better rewards or the OPs one, they are all aimed at making the game easier for us, not for Kabam. I have yet to see one idea on here that even considers Kabams side, one that says do this and the players gain, but Kabam can as well even

Even the OP doesn't just want this feature, he doesn't want it even use any energy, so a double win for the players

I could come up with 100+ ideas for the game in the next 10 minutes that make it more fun for me and makes it easier, but who pays for these ideas?

I love all these ideas, I would be stupid to not want them, but you can expect a company (thats what Kabam is, with wages and bills to pay) to agree to ideas that cost them money

PS just so you understand where Kabam loses money on this: People will try a champ, many will make instant decisions that they dont like that champ. They will then decide not to grind for that champ, and if they get them from a crystal will not rank them up. People will also practice with champs, getting better with them, means less revives and potions used. So just this one small change, over a year would cost Kabam literally tens of millions in income
  • Salman700Salman700 Posts: 10
    Another idea that would cost Kabam money, so it wont happen. Any idea that would cost them money, why would they implement it? If it was your business, would you do something that will literally cost you millions?

All these ideas are great, but they all feature one thing: they make the game easier for us. Whether its RDTs, a training area, better rewards or the OPs one, they are all aimed at making the game easier for us, not for Kabam. I have yet to see one idea on here that even considers Kabams side, one that says do this and the players gain, but Kabam can as well even

Even the OP doesn't just want this feature, he doesn't want it even use any energy, so a double win for the players

I could come up with 100+ ideas for the game in the next 10 minutes that make it more fun for me and makes it easier, but who pays for these ideas?

I love all these ideas, I would be stupid to not want them, but you can expect a company (thats what Kabam is, with wages and bills to pay) to agree to ideas that cost them money

PS just so you understand where Kabam loses money on this: People will try a champ, many will make instant decisions that they dont like that champ. They will then decide not to grind for that champ, and if they get them from a crystal will not rank them up. People will also practice with champs, getting better with them, means less revives and potions used. So just this one small change, over a year would cost Kabam literally tens of millions in income

Reality...... :-(
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Kabam probably doesn't want you to get super familiar to a certain champion and wants you to spend devoted time to attempt at achieving the champion. Good idea, because I know Marvel Future Fight does this, but that is because it is really easy to acquire most of the heroes and villians.
  • AbemaxAbemax Posts: 7
    What if it was a rental champ straight from Kabam. I think it would make money and make crystals desirable. It’s like beta testing open to everyone that want to pay