**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Here me out... Elsa Bloodstone is overrated

Comments

• Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

How many people saying she's overrated actually use her? :/

I have a 6* and a R4 awakened. She's fun, I use her quite a bit because of that. But I'm never taking her to R2 or R5 cause she would do absolutely nothing for my account.
    She would man, she really would. You have to give her a chance. She grows on you, a lot like silver surfer grew on everyone or how Dr Voodoo did
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

How many people saying she's overrated actually use her? :/

I have a 6* and a R4 awakened. She's fun, I use her quite a bit because of that. But I'm never taking her to R2 or R5 cause she would do absolutely nothing for my account.
    She would man, she really would. You have to give her a chance. She grows on you, a lot like silver surfer grew on everyone or how Dr Voodoo did
    I've given her a chance. And as I've said I use her a lot cause she's fun. But I have champs that do what she does and more but so much better. Ranking her up any more wouldn't benefit me.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

1. NF
    2. Aegon
    3. Stealthy
    4. Falcon
    5. Blade
    6. Killmonger
    7. Hit-Monkey
    8. Ronin
    9. Night Thrasher
    10. Gwenpool
    11. Elsa

Spot on, Elsa doesn't even make top 10. And with the Mole Man and Kingpin buffs right around the corner, I have a feeling she's going to be pushed back even further back in the skill class. Elsa is a mediocre, mid-tier skill champion.

How is kimonger, ronin, and Night trasher better than elsa. Give me a reason not just a "Shes bad cuz I said so"
    Killmonger's got way more utility and comparable damage at max sig. Ronin's got better damage and equal utility. Night Thrasher's got a way better evade counter, much more utility, and comparable damage at max sig.
    kilmonger has the utility but bad dmg writhout synergys and HIGH SIG, Night thrasher only has evade on dash attacks and he needs HIGH SIG for good dmg, and ronin? bruh just why. Elsa has a super easy evade counter and with a couple of busted thingys her dmg is amazing even without awakened abilitys and with max sig she is even better
    Ægon needs high sig for good damage, is Elsa better?
    bruh use your brain. Not **** Aegons way better at high sig but who would actually use sig stones on kilmonger and night thrasher before Aegon. Plus even after Aegons already max sig why would you use sigs on ok champs
    ok champs? You mean like Elsa?
    nope if you knew how to read you would know that I am referring to kilmonger and night thrasher
    Yo, plz tell me what specific characteristics of elsa are better than NT and killmonger
    They can't bypass Power Shield.
    Who needs to bypass powershield, KM does have bleeds ignoring powershield and NT has access to shock and incinerate Debuffs, also he has access to bleeds with the Guillotine synergy.
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    xNig said:

SpideyFunko

https://youtu.be/u3EWvxi6blY

Just wanna put this here. (I still rate her Top 3 Skill IMO) =)

Alright mate stand up job done then! But how about next time you deliver the goods a proper bit earlier alright?
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    @SpideyFunko really woke up and chose violence today
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    All she has is damage and there is much better people. And people rate her too high that's the point of the thread
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★

xNig said:

SpideyFunko

Alright mate stand up job done then! But how about next time you deliver the goods a proper bit earlier alright?
    Needed to wait for high ground to get high. 😝
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★

All she has is damage and there is much better people. And people rate her too high that's the point of the thread

Lol sure. And the evade on boss node?
  • Options
    BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    She needs some rage-like mechanic new characters have, that will improve her purify. She had good purify when she was released, but KP, Molegod and other new skill gods have way better shrug mechanic
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Why… why did we bring this back
  • Options
    Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 519 ★★★
    You can't forget moleman! Crazy damage with some great utility. He's in my top 3
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

@SpideyFunko

Just wanna put this here. Less than 3 min solo of R3 Mag with 20% class disadvantage. (I still rate her Top 3 Skill IMO) =)

I don't agree that she is a top 3 skill, but It was a sweet fight regardless.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Skill is a class that has so many champions worthy of your T5CC, it’s tough to debate outside of the top 3.

It’s a good place to be for the game and wish it could translate to other classes.

Each champ has very clear downsides and upsides.

As an Elsa lover it’s hard to admit she is no longer top 5 , but that really is subjective.

She has her uses for me. She didn’t make my gauntlet team, but did make my 7.2 team. I don’t think any skill did if I’m being honest.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

DawsMan said:

xNig said:

@SpideyFunko

Nothing special here...
    blind hater
    Definitely not a bad champion, but lot's of others can do this. You are blinded by an overwhelming amount of love for the champion and encounters with tons of people who hate on this champion. Don't accuse me of something that you have no proof of or try and categorize my opinion.