**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Daily Special Offer

Anyone know if the new Daily special offer is gonna run through all 6 classes? Would like to get the skill package. Also, is the full T4CC the class of the Daily or random?

Comments

• Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Watch Seatin''s video on this offer. It appears that it will run through all 6 classes, and you can buy the specific daily class crystal once you get the initial daily offer.
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    The real question is, should the daily offer crystal be changed to 3 star with a chance at 4 star? The game is far enough along now that 2* needs to just go away IMO.
  • Options
    Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Now offer a T4B offer!
  • Options
    TheremonTheremon Posts: 62
    Good offer to me. I did both Tech ones today and now can rank 5 Ultron.
  • Options
    KhanMedina wrote: »
    The real question is, should the daily offer crystal be changed to 3 star with a chance at 4 star? The game is far enough along now that 2* needs to just go away IMO.

$15 for a t4cc of your choice should leave nothing else to complain about

Sorry if that came across as a complaint about THIS offer. NO complaints there. The typical daily offer though, yeah, should move to 3* before long. I almost wondered if I was even seeing this new offer correctly when I looked!
  • Options
    Thanks for this offer Kabam. This is a lot more like what players have been looking for.
  • Options
    Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    This looks a steal of a deal for those in need of one more T4CC (specific of class) .
    15$ : 1 fully formed T4CC, 5000 shards of the same, 100 4* shards and the 2 unnecessary class crystals
    Nothing to complain here! Good deal. Thanks Kabam!
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Sai_7 wrote: »
    This looks a steal of a deal for those in need of one more T4CC (specific of class) .
    15$ : 1 fully formed T4CC, 5000 shards of the same, 100 4* shards and the 2 unnecessary class crystals
    Nothing to complain here! Good deal. Thanks Kabam!

I pulled a 4 star Iron Man from the daily crystal as well. Thanks Kabam
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    Lol...this daily offer combined with today's other offer:

"Hey everyone, I know you've been losing wars because of defender ratings, so here are some offers to help you rank characters and add suicides to boost that defender rating."
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Raganator wrote: »
    Lol...this daily offer combined with today's other offer:

"Hey everyone, I know you've been losing wars because of defender ratings, so here are some offers to help you rank characters and add suicides to boost that defender rating."

So you wouldn't want to rank up people if defender rating didn't matter? Stop digging for reasons to complain in these offers. So many things to actually gripe about in the game/life.
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    I'm not complaining about anything, I'm pointing out the motivation behind these offers. I don't need either. And no, I don't rank anything anymore except the occasional 5*. But thank you for interjecting your opinion as to the motivation for my post.

• Options
    Jets44Jets44 Posts: 72
    I was low already on tech t4cc then pulled 5* Sparky so this offer definitely helps me get to my first r4 5* faster
  • Options
    BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    Its very cheap, they should raise the price.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    Raganator wrote: »
    I'm not complaining about anything, I'm pointing out the motivation behind these offers. I don't need either. And no, I don't rank anything anymore except the occasional 5*. But thank you for interjecting your opinion as to the motivation for my post.

In general it is best not to speculate about the motivations of the actions of others.