**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This side event is unnecessarily complicated and suck

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    So sorry. You had to play only mutant one in legendary.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    KSseul said:

Did you get 2000 6* shards from Epic?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    It's hurting my soul that I still have to do 2 entire runs of Mutant to claim 5K shards.
  • KSseulKSseul Posts: 6
    Reference said:

KSseul said:

Did you get 2000 6* shards from Epic?
    Yes, i got it. I accidentally did epic instead of Legendary ONCE. And now I'm 2 stamps short on 10% Tier 5 class catalyst crystal 🙄
  • Smokely7Smokely7 Posts: 174 ★★

I don't think it's complicated. The cards you choose tell you how many stamps you need. 30 for the first card, 30 for the 2nd card. There are 3 quests, 2 grant you 2 stamps and 1 grants you 3. If I need 30 stamps to complete the first card, I have to run the quest that gives 3 stamps 10 times.

Once I have the first card complete, I can now look to see what I need for the T5CC if that's my goal. If all I want to do is complete the 2nd card, I need to run the quest 10 more times. At that point, I have 12 coins left. I can choose to spend them on what rewards I want to try for.

The T5CC requires 80 stamps. That's running the 3 stamp quest 27 times. I get 32 stamps in total. If I want the T5CC, i'll have 5 stamps left over which I can run the Epic quest 5 times to get the extra 3k 6* shards.

The problem with this quest is that I have to run the same quest 27 times with the same nodes, the same defenders, the same everything. I'm fine with the structure but this side quest is so, so, so boring. Incredibly boring. I wish they would have done something to keep it fresh like with rotating nodes or defenders. If I wanted repetitious fights, I'd do arena.

So support won't do anything and I had an earlier post deleted? I agree this event was crazy dull.
    But I don't understand why legendary stamps can't be used for epic after doing 27 runs on legendary and accidentally running a legendary with the extra 5 tokens? Makes me regret ever giving them a dime of my money. They're lack of acknowledging bugs, listening to, or willingness to help summoners speaks volumes.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Smokely7 said:

I don't think it's complicated. The cards you choose tell you how many stamps you need. 30 for the first card, 30 for the 2nd card. There are 3 quests, 2 grant you 2 stamps and 1 grants you 3. If I need 30 stamps to complete the first card, I have to run the quest that gives 3 stamps 10 times.

Once I have the first card complete, I can now look to see what I need for the T5CC if that's my goal. If all I want to do is complete the 2nd card, I need to run the quest 10 more times. At that point, I have 12 coins left. I can choose to spend them on what rewards I want to try for.

The T5CC requires 80 stamps. That's running the 3 stamp quest 27 times. I get 32 stamps in total. If I want the T5CC, i'll have 5 stamps left over which I can run the Epic quest 5 times to get the extra 3k 6* shards.

The problem with this quest is that I have to run the same quest 27 times with the same nodes, the same defenders, the same everything. I'm fine with the structure but this side quest is so, so, so boring. Incredibly boring. I wish they would have done something to keep it fresh like with rotating nodes or defenders. If I wanted repetitious fights, I'd do arena.

So support won't do anything and I had an earlier post deleted? I agree this event was crazy dull.
    But I don't understand why legendary stamps can't be used for epic after doing 27 runs on legendary and accidentally running a legendary with the extra 5 tokens? Makes me regret ever giving them a dime of my money. They're lack of acknowledging bugs, listening to, or willingness to help summoners speaks volumes.
    I get you're frustrated but what you just said is complete BS. You're mad a company because they won't fix your mistake. You think because you paid for some digital content that you don't own in the first place, gives you some sort of protection and they should bend to your will? You're everything retail workers hate in customers. Then you go on and exaggerate falsehoods even more. You're the reason misinformation spreads so easily. They didn't help you once and now it's "they never willing to help". Complete BS.

Smokely7 said:

I get you're frustrated but what you just said is complete BS. You're mad a company because they won't fix your mistake. You think because you paid for some digital content that you don't own in the first place, gives you some sort of protection and they should bend to your will? You're everything retail workers hate in customers. Then you go on and exaggerate falsehoods even more. You're the reason misinformation spreads so easily. They didn't help you once and now it's "they never willing to help". Complete BS.
    Complete BS? Not even close to true. Nothing I said was exaggeration of falsehoods. There are rampant bugs in the game. My game crashes every 30 min. I can't even look at spider ham without crashing. Their lack of customer service is well known. Yes I'm exceptionally more frustrated about my mistake and agree it's my mistake but at my job if I were to ignore mistakes, not fix issues or try to help my customers, i would either be fired on the spot or starve from lack of business.
    Smokely7 said:

Smokely7 said:

Complete BS? Not even close to true. Nothing I said was exaggeration of falsehoods. There are rampant bugs in the game. My game crashes every 30 min. I can't even look at spider ham without crashing. Their lack of customer service is well known. Yes I'm exceptionally more frustrated about my mistake and agree it's my mistake but at my job if I were to ignore mistakes, not fix issues or try to help my customers, i would either be fired on the spot or starve from lack of business.
    Check the bugs section. They DO acknowledge bugs. This month in itself, they acknowledged the Aegon bug and have fixed it. They have acknowledged Spider-Ham's bug which is why they removed him from the Spider-Men quest of the sq. Game crashes will be present for as long as the game exists but Kabam are trying to sort it out.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Smokely7 said:

Smokely7 said:

Did they not respond to you?
    Smokely7 said:

Smokely7 said:

Complete BS? Not even close to true. Nothing I said was exaggeration of falsehoods. There are rampant bugs in the game. My game crashes every 30 min. I can't even look at spider ham without crashing. Their lack of customer service is well known. Yes I'm exceptionally more frustrated about my mistake and agree it's my mistake but at my job if I were to ignore mistakes, not fix issues or try to help my customers, I would either be fired on the spot or starve from lack of business.
    There's an entire thread dedicated to crashing for both Android and iPhones. So that's acknowledged.
    The Spider Ham issue when the game crashes has been acknowledged.
    Their customer service isn't the best but they are generally more helpful than not.
    This game isn't your job. It's a mobile game. Kabams customer service isn't there to fix your mistakes and your mistake isn't an issue. I don't know what you do but I can guarantee that if a customer of yours made a mistake where it was completely their fault, there's very little of a chance that'd you'd make them whole. I work in retail and I know for a fact that doesn't happen.

So yes, what you said is complete BS.

Smokely7 said:

Smokely7 said:

Complete BS? Not even close to true. Nothing I said was exaggeration of falsehoods. There are rampant bugs in the game. My game crashes every 30 min. I can't even look at spider ham without crashing. Their lack of customer service is well known. Yes I'm exceptionally more frustrated about my mistake and agree it's my mistake but at my job if I were to ignore mistakes, not fix issues or try to help my customers, I would either be fired on the spot or starve from lack of business.
    There's an entire thread dedicated to crashing for both Android and iPhones. So that's acknowledged.
    Their customer service isn't the best but they are generally more helpful than not.
    This game isn't your job. It's a mobile game. Kabams customer service isn't there to fix your mistakes and your mistake isn't an issue. I don't know what you do but I can guarantee that if a customer of yours made a mistake where it was completely their fault, there's very little of a chance that'd you'd make them whole. I work in retail and I know for a fact that doesn't happen.

I work in medicine and it's my job to fix my patients mistakes. So I whole heartedly disagree
    Smokely7 said:

Smokely7 said:

Smokely7 said:

I work in medicine and it's my job to fix my patients mistakes. So I whole heartedly disagree
    But that's because that's the point in medicine. But in areas like retail, which is more closely related to Kabam, a customer's mistake doesn't fall on the employee. The stupidity of this comparison.
    Smokely7 said:

Smokely7 said:

Smokely7 said:

That's your job. It's literally your patient's life on the line some times. Kabam are game-developers, not medicinal professionals.
    Smokely7 said:

Smokely7 said:

Smokely7 said:

The medical field is not comparable to a mobile game and their customer service. A persons life isn't at risk because you chose the wrong quest. In the medical field you probably abide by the Hippocratic Oath which means you've vowed to do what it takes to keep patients alive. Not the same thing at all.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

It wasn’t the most simple quest in the world at first glance.

But they made it very clear how many tokens you’d have in total, and there were plenty of guides breaking it all down at the start of the month so if you didn’t double check how many of each quest on each difficulty you’d need to do, that’s on you for not planning ahead.

Lol, I’ve never HAD to look at a guide to figure out how to play an event. Most other side events have been incredibly simple with good rewards

But they made it very clear how many tokens you’d have in total, and there were plenty of guides breaking it all down at the start of the month so if you didn’t double check how many of each quest on each difficulty you’d need to do, that’s on you for not planning ahead.

Lol, I’ve never HAD to look at a guide to figure out how to play an event. Most other side events have been incredibly simple with good rewards
    You didn't need a guide to play the event.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    i didnt need a guide or anything i was able to figure it out myself
    i went for the legendary runs first to secure the most 6* shards and t5cc to play it safe. what messed me up was my muscle memory going into legendary instead of heroic again so i lost 4k 4* shards
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 565 ★★★

You kinda did....

You kinda did....
    How? Please tell me how you needed a guide to get the intended rewards.
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 565 ★★★

You kinda did....
    To know how to get the intended rewards.
    I just know that if not for watching guides i would definitely be in OP position.

You kinda did....
    To know how to get the intended rewards.
    I just know that if not for watching guides i would definitely be in OP position.
    To get the intended rewards you just needed to run the quest using all the tokens. It didn't matter if you ran the 2 stamp or 3 stamp quest. You would still be able to get the rewards from 2 objectives.

The OP wanted to get extra rewards. Those weren't intended.