**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Ease for T5 CC

As Someone Who completed act 7.1 but still not Thronebreaker, I find It really Hard for F2P to be Thronebreaker. Are there any Future updates which can make us get t5 fragments of desired class instead of randoms, If not pumping up numbers. Please.

Comments

• Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    BestAnand said:

As Someone Who completed act 7.1 but still not Thronebreaker, I find It really Hard for F2P to be Thronebreaker. Are there any Future updates which can make us get t5 fragments of desired class instead of randoms, If not pumping up numbers. Please.

I'm F2P and TB. Just do Abyss. Or explore 7.1/Act 6.
  • Options
    BestAnandBestAnand Posts: 42
    Doing Abyss seems only way. It's kinda hopeless, That I need to farm units again. I wish kabam gave us some little choice atleast.
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    BestAnand said:

Doing Abyss seems only way. It's kinda hopeless, That I need to farm units again. I wish kabam gave us some little choice atleast.

T5CC is still rare enough that selectors for monthly content/Glory Store aren't needed.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,142 ★★★★★
    BestAnand said:

Map 7
  • Options
    hefy2000hefy2000 Posts: 87 ★★
    If you exhaust every possible avenue to become to thronebreaker (100% abyss, act 6, variants 5 and 6, map 7 with epic mods, cav difficulty, side quests), it is highly unlikely that t5cc would still be a problem.
  • Options
    ElhadjeeElhadjee Posts: 61
    I really don't get how you can't be tb as a ftp. I am a ftp as well and I have 8 r3 6* and 2 more t5CC. Just finish all the content and find a good alliance for map 7 x 5 with modifiers and you are good to go