**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

All is Fair in Love and The Contest

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

Kabam Boo said:

Looks like it'll be a great event! I don't remember much from previous Love is a Battlerealm events, so I have a quick question: when we use the Valentine's Card Tickets to gift Valentine's Cards, what do we with the cards we get gifted? Do they have any purpose or are they just something there for show?

They are for those that have a valentine. That means me and most of the guys here have no use for it.

Homies LOVE love. Send one to your best friends or alliance member. I'm sure it'll make them smile. Platonic Love is COOL AS HECK.
    Cool is cool. But if you want to really heat things up, there's no love hotter and deeper than plutonic love.
    Umm what about narcissistic love then?

Relatable.
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★

Barani7da said:

Gifting events yes.....yessss.......yessss
    Last time I can't do as much but now I can do that

It’s not the same as last gifting event.
    You’ll get limited tokens to trade and the rewards aren’t nearly on the same level.
    What ?
  • Is it too much to ask for an increased 6* shards and t2 alpha?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021

Is it too much to ask for an increased 6* shards and t2 alpha?

It's 5K+ shards in addition to the cavs.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Barani7da said:

Barani7da said:

You’ll get limited tokens to trade and the rewards aren’t nearly on the same level.
    What ?
    You don’t use units, you use the valentines cards to trade this time. Which means there’s a limit on how many you can send, the crystal contents will also be considerably worse, as will the event rewards.
    Everything was explained in the opening post, and if you still genuinely don’t understand, look up a video on last years lunar new year gifting event (if there was one seeing as its very simple), it works the same way.
  • DavEPICDavEPIC Posts: 23
    So all Romance, It's Complicated, Just Friends and the Till Death Do Us Part synergie members count for the Solo event.
    But how about the Stun reflection immune champions ? on which only says "romance" synergy, does it actually also include all those synergies?
  • DKKDMDKKDM Posts: 2
    That means the shattered heart crystal will contain only the above romance champions
    DKKDM said:

That means the shattered heart crystal will contain only the above romance champions

Yup
  • sudeep9680sudeep9680 Posts: 194
    Next will be scarlet witch sigil
  • KingCybertronKingCybertron Posts: 94
    edited January 2021
    I think Robots or tech class needs some more characters as last year only 1 released
  • Kabam Boo said:

Looks like it'll be a great event! I don't remember much from previous Love is a Battlerealm events, so I have a quick question: when we use the Valentine's Card Tickets to gift Valentine's Cards, what do we with the cards we get gifted? Do they have any purpose or are they just something there for show?

They are for those that have a valentine. That means me and most of the guys here have no use for it.

Homies LOVE love. Send one to your best friends or alliance member. I'm sure it'll make them smile. Platonic Love is COOL AS HECK.
    Cool is cool. But if you want to really heat things up, there's no love hotter and deeper than plutonic love.
    Umm what about narcissistic love then?

Relatable.
    Same here lol.
  • I can't wait for the event! Who else is hyped?!
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    edited February 2021

Barani7da said:

We get 2 gifting events this month

1 that utilise Valentine's Cards
    1 that will use Red Packets
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★

Barani7da said:

Barani7da said:

What ?
    You don’t use units, you use the valentines cards to trade this time. Which means there’s a limit on how many you can send, the crystal contents will also be considerably worse, as will the event rewards.
    Everything was explained in the opening post, and if you still genuinely don’t understand, look up a video on last years lunar new year gifting event (if there was one seeing as its very simple), it works the same way.
    Oh! Nice! Thanks for ur explanation
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 634 ★★★
    Will this side quest cost energy? Sorry if I missed a comment earlier on this
  • Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180
    edited February 2021
    I actually tried sing the song to the tune. It failed miserably. Rate the parody at a 9.7 for creativity, but the meter is not good, like a 5 rating. Especially the beginning part where it goes irl “In Napoli where love is king, where boy meets girl, here’s what they saayyyyyy....”
    The parody line just didn’t fit with it.
  • DanpielDanpiel Posts: 23
    Did somebody notice that the arena's and gifting event reward images are in the wrong place? @KabamBoo @KabamDoot

Will this side quest cost energy? Sorry if I missed a comment earlier on this

Yes it will cost 1 energy per tile
    edited February 2021

So can someone clarify if the 5/6 star vision will be available in the Shattered Heart Cavaliers?

Probably if he's mentioned

Might be AoU tho
    Just 1 questions

How come Mr fantastic and invisible woman synergy isn't included
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★

So can someone clarify if the 5/6 star vision will be available in the Shattered Heart Cavaliers?

Probably if he's mentioned

Might be AoU tho
    Aou has enemies with sw only vision og has the romance synergy so he might be in it maybe not time will tell when event is released
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★

You know what else we all will be getting from side quest! 3* champions bc not why not its not like we endgame players have use for them outside of Variant 4 🙄.

you could get lucky and pull a five star tho
    Every love battlerealm crystals i never pulled a 5* was always 3* nothing else lol
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

You know what else we all will be getting from side quest! 3* champions bc not why not its not like we endgame players have use for them outside of Variant 4 🙄.

you could get lucky and pull a five star tho
    Every love battlerealm crystals i never pulled a 5* was always 3* nothing else lol
    Me either, but now we have Cav odds instead of GMC odds. Epoch shards were a huge hit.
    2 hours and 53 more minutes !
  • EssenceEssence Posts: 71
    will there be a quest released each week for love is a battlerealm 4? or are all of the quests available when it launches today
    Essence said:

will there be a quest released each week for love is a battlerealm 4? or are all of the quests available when it launches today

1 a week
    Essence said:

1 a week as said above for 3 weeks.