**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Stryfe arena results (brag?)

Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Unitless grind, pretty darn happy with this

Comments

• Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    How many 6* you got? Just wondering
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Happy I’m didn’t try no way for me to do that with life irl and a 5 Star isn’t that worth 65m in my eys. Max I’m ever put op was 41m and missed one red goblin.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Kevo9513 said:

edited January 2021
    Lvernon15 said:

Kevo9513 said:

How many r5 5 star. I’m having 68 star so shuld be Abel to put op 60m esay do u use 4 star to ? Congrats
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Congrats IP
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    If I had double the amount of 6* and triple the amount of r4 and 5 5*, I definitely would have gone for this grind. Grats!
    edited January 2021
    Gamer said:

Lvernon15 said:

Kevo9513 said:

How many r5 5 star. I’m having 68 star so shuld be Abel to put op 60m esay do u use 4 star to ? Congrats
    34 5-65, ran 4* when I was running all champs only
    Lvernon15 said:

Gamer said:

Lvernon15 said:

Kevo9513 said:

34 5-65, ran 4* when I was running all champs only
    Hmm might hav a change my self hav many huers a day in arena. :-)
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    I got him too.

I put on 71M.

I have 78 6 stars and I had to use some units to refresh and use arena boost.

I don't see how got to 68 M with no units whatsoever
    Gildenlow said:

I got him too.

I put on 71M.

Well, based on just using his 6* champs and 5* r5 champs alone, without arena point boosts, that's about 36m points roughly. Factor in r4 5* and any R3 and that can make up the other 32m over the course of a 3 day grind if done every 7ish hours for 5* champs and 11 hours for 6* champs.

Fairly feasible, although gruelling.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Congrats. Was pretty sure you'd swing it
    elio said:

I have 147 6* and with jubilee arena i did 55mil no refresh, so how u did 6x mil wit 60 6*

I ran my entire roster from 1-25 5* and above 6 times, that gets me about 9.5m per run, totalling around 57-58, then a couple extra runs of 5 stars and also a few arena boosts filled in the other ~11m
    ItsDamien said:

Gildenlow said:

I got him too.

I put on 71M.

Well, based on just using his 6* champs and 5* r5 champs alone, without arena point boosts, that's about 36m points roughly. Factor in r4 5* and any R3 and that can make up the other 32m over the course of a 3 day grind if done every 7ish hours for 5* champs and 11 hours for 6* champs.

Yeah, was one hell of a grind, managed to get 6 full roster runs in as well as 3 5* runs on top of that, and a few 4* ones as well as a few arena boosts, had 600 greater arena boost crystals but those things give hardly any that aren’t for 3*
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★
    I can’t possibly imagine doing 600 runs of arena in the course of a year. Let alone 3 days 😳😳 congrats though!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    elio said:

I have 147 6* and with jubilee arena i did 55mil no refresh, so how u did 6x mil wit 60 6*

so you’re only missing 27 six stars? How much did that cost
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    very nice liver mom!
    Lvernon15 said:

ItsDamien said:

Gildenlow said:

I got him too.

I put on 71M.

Yeah, was one hell of a grind, managed to get 6 full roster runs in as well as 3 5* runs on top of that, and a few 4* ones as well as a few arena boosts, had 600 greater arena boost crystals but those things give hardly any that aren’t for 3*
    Huge respect to be able to do it. I know I grind my fair share of arena just to get the basic 4, featured 4, and featured 5 milestones each time, but the idea of grinding nearly 70m is way out of my league currently lol, I could probably do about 30m if I only focused on the 5* arena for a full 3 days.
    ItsDamien said:

Lvernon15 said:

ItsDamien said:

Gildenlow said:

I got him too.

I put on 71M.

Huge respect to be able to do it. I know I grind my fair share of arena just to get the basic 4, featured 4, and featured 5 milestones each time, but the idea of grinding nearly 70m is way out of my league currently lol, I could probably do about 30m if I only focused on the 5* arena for a full 3 days.
    Yeah, not something I can really sustain frequently, I’m normally just a milestone person, but when time allows and there’s someone I really want then I’ll go for them, and considering I managed to get one of the most hyped up champs of recent times without units I reckon I could get near enough anyone without them now
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    Imo it's not a brag if you worked really hard for it. Congrats!
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Hieitaku said:

Imo it's not a brag if you worked really hard for it. Congrats!

so true.

This is the first time I ever did a featured champ arena and I was so nervous, I got to 65M but decided to push just a bit more to 71M and now I'm so happy I got him.

It was kind of hard but teleworking in my state kind of helped me to put this effort.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    elio said:

How did you possibly only do 55M with 147 6*s? I only have 134 and hit 68M for Jubilee in only 417 rounds
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    Use the greater solo crystals for 6* boosts. Use only on rank 2 or 3 and watch your score rise fast