**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Yj needed a buff not nerf!!!

KT_EmpireKT_Empire Posts: 23
edited February 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
They literally nerfed Yellow jacket damn they did him dirty what are your thoughts on YJ buff?
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    I think you are confused
  • Options
    @KDSuperFlash10 his sting used to do 2900 damage with special one and now does 1890 i am not saying make him a god teir champion i just wanted kabam to give him some damage upgrade cause he is lacking bas attack damage
  • Options
    @will-o-wisp thnx for the wlcm Buddy
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    KT_Empire said:

@KDSuperFlash10 his sting used to do 2900 damage with special one and now does 1890 i am not saying make him a god teir champion i just wanted kabam to give him some damage upgrade cause he is lacking bas attack damage

Guess that SP3 power sting is a joke then?
  • Options
    @Agent_X_zzz no bro i just saw the buff notes his special 1 power sting does like 1890 damage with out ramping up before it used to do like 2980
  • Options
    @ItsDamien what in shorter fights? Yes the special 3 power sting is grt but in longer fights
  • Options
    @will-o-wisp yes he if ramped up he can be grt but he really needed that base damage upgrade
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

@KDSuperFlash10 but apoc is a dud right ? You can’t get upset at people jumping the gun on a champ man

I've accepted countless times that that thread was completely incorrect. Stop referencing things that happened in September.
  • Options
    @skinnybruh879 whats with apoc? New here bro
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    KT_Empire said:

@ItsDamien what in shorter fights? Yes the special 3 power sting is grt but in longer fights

Most content is leaning towards longer fights now, especially when looking at R5 5* and 6* champs and the content that is actually relevant to them, meaning Act 6 and 7 healthpools and Cav EQ healthpools where you're regularly dealing with 200k health opponents.

Also to top it off, you yourself mentioned that he does more when he's ramped up a bit. That's how the champ plays now. When ramped up it'll deal more damage than before.

Instead of crying "nerf" perhaps wait until you actually get to play him with his new mechanics first.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

KT_Empire said:

Most content is leaning towards longer fights now, especially when looking at R5 5* and 6* champs and the content that is actually relevant to them, meaning Act 6 and 7 healthpools and Cav EQ healthpools where you're regularly dealing with 200k health opponents.

Also to top it off, you yourself mentioned that he does more when he's ramped up a bit. That's how the champ plays now. When ramped up it'll deal more damage than before.

Instead of crying "nerf" perhaps wait until you actually get to play him with his new mechanics first.
    I really hope that your right n i am wrong but still even with ramp up he doesn't seem too spicy but lets see..
  • Options
    Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★

@KDSuperFlash10 but apoc is a dud right ? You can’t get upset at people jumping the gun on a champ man

I've accepted countless times that that thread was completely incorrect. Stop referencing things that happened in September.
    Let's be honest, nobody is ever going to let u forget that 🤣🤣, but yeah, let bygones be bygones @skinnybruh879
  • Options
    Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★

Let's be honest, nobody is ever going to let u forget that 🤣🤣, but yeah, let bygones be bygones @skinnybruh879
    Idrc about it, and I don’t think OP is right. What I’m saying is that KD has a tendency to Rag on other people for stuff that he does/did. But it took a while for KD to realize that his thread was stupid, so he can’t say much to someone who’s basically going down the same path.
    True that, he did make an insightful thread about silver surfer though but that's a needle in a haystack full of bad takes and pointless hyperbole
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    His buff is great, even if his damage is low (which we don't even know yet). He has one of the best heal reductions in the game even without his extremely long and potent Petrify on the Sp2 which also works for power gain. Plus he has a really great slow on his heavy attack and some of the highest energy resistance in the game.
  • Options
    simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★

Welcome to the forums.
    Don't create posts like this one.
    His buff is the best one, only losing to Terrax

Actually I prefer Mole’s one.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Man got more utility and damage at least

#GamersAgainstElsa
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I don't know what to think about all the buffs.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    It feels like he didn’t move much from where he was. Damage looks lacking on paper and the nuclear buff doesn’t really help if it doesn’t last long. And removing power sting from the SP2 was dirty and not adding taunt was aswell. This dude is a classic and got treated bad with this buff. But if his values go up when his buff goes live he could be a lot better than what he looks on paper