**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I rank 3 Cull Obsidian for Thronebreaker title

Vicious97Vicious97 Posts: 6
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
He is my only "worthy" option. He is unawakened and my other comics are Angela and Groot

Should I rank 3 Cull Obsidian for Thronebreaker title 55 votes

Yes
85%
DrZolaBitterSteelSungjMoot4LifeLmaoShinobiGuyAleorKoiBoy18Denzel116Luke9523KelvinKageDart1981EtjamakubricknolanHera1d_of_Ga1actusMetalJakeTotalMonster109Ctfz35Vicious97TripleU 47 votes
No
14%
TerraDOKTOROKTOPUSTheKillerSporkBabyMiikeH3t3rFTPAllDayElwindv38lone_ 8 votes
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Why not
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Yes
    Yes definitely
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Hey guys should I rank 3 a god tier champion with some of the best damage potential in the game to get throne breaker? Probably a good idea
  • Vicious97Vicious97 Posts: 6
    Yes
    Sungj said:

Hey guys should I rank 3 a god tier champion with some of the best damage potential in the game to get throne breaker? Probably a good idea

I am well aware of his damage potential, I am just not sure if ranking him unawakened is a good idea
  • KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 311 ★★★
    Yes
    @Vicious97 I did exactly this to get TB in December and have not regretted it. Was he the ideal Cosmic? Obviously not. But being TB has let me in January:

- get 20% T5CC that only TB can get (3x 5% crystal from Glory store, free 5% crystal from monthly calendar)
    - get 1 fully formed T5B from daily TB crystal plus numerous other T5B/T2Z shards, 7500 5* shards and even units

• KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    Yes
    He’s great at r3 👍🏽 The added stats really help him too, more health to counter the block proficiency and more attack to counter the need to parry as often. Awakening helps but isn’t all the way necessary to justify r3
  • Vicious97Vicious97 Posts: 6
    Yes
    KoiBoy18 said:

@Vicious97 I did exactly this to get TB in December and have not regretted it. Was he the ideal Cosmic? Obviously not. But being TB has let me in January:

- get 20% T5CC that only TB can get (3x 5% crystal from Glory store, free 5% crystal from monthly calendar)
    - get 1 fully formed T5B from daily TB crystal plus numerous other T5B/T2Z shards, 7500 5* shards and even units

You are right r3ing him will help me get others to r3 quickly, I hadn't thought about that. Thanks
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    Yes
    It’s not ideal with him being unawakened but it’s worth it just for the daily crystal/ login calendar update