**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bug Nightcrawler 15-10-2017

version 15.1 solves the following problems:
- Fixed an issue where Nightcrawler's timer would disappear after switching modes
- Fixed an issue where Nightcrawler would become invisible after evading
my question is why is this happening ?? some answer?? I stumbled in my way with the last war and product of this bug cost me my fighter not being able to change the mode. I know that the only answer will be to take the team to close the thread and spend months for a solution and it is disappointing to lie in a solution that never happened. porfabor a more serious response and how many months should I wait for the solution ??. please tag some moderator or someone to see this and respond.
https://youtu.be/bvIl3wbkNwc

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,031 ★★★★★
    Lol you ikow you swich hes mode one time But Yeah. The timmer just stop alot
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    they don't have a clue how to fix issues with evade champs. I still get evade-punched here and there and that was pointed out to them over a year ago.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,031 ★★★★★
    Leiva_dark wrote: »
    the problem is not the evade. my question is why the timer disappears if you do not evade the first few times, read well and watch the video
    ikow What u meant. The timer just stop when u hit him. So im watch. The vidoes. But im just one u to point out u swich hes mode then swich it bag

Leiva_dark wrote: »
    the problem is not the evade. my question is why the timer disappears if you do not evade the first few times, read well and watch the video

I fully understand the issue in your vid is with the timer disappearing for no reason. I did not mean to imply that his evade was the issue. My earlier post was a general statement that there are issues, such as yours, with champs who have the evade ability,
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 464 ★★★
    Whats happening is he is stoping his block then reaplying it. If you dont space out your hits while trying to get him to switch you shouldnt have this problem
  • the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    He's timer always disappear this issue has been posted here for months! i thought after 15.1 it is fixed but not,
  • the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    I mean "His"
    Scottryan wrote: »
    Whats happening is he is stoping his block then reaplying it. If you dont space out your hits while trying to get him to switch you shouldnt have this problem

The vid doesn't show him dropping his block. Still, spacing out your attack is a good idea vs evade heroes.