**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Shards....

I have 5000 5* shards and i really need 5k more.How can I get more except from selling my 4 stars??

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,760 ★★★★★
    The Epic difficulty of the event quest starting 3 Feb gives 5k 5-Star shards.
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 906 ★★★
    Just be patient. Do the side event quests and anything else you can manage at your current level.
    Do NOT sell champs. You'll regret it in the long run.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Never ever sell champs. 5* will come faster once you are Uncollected and above. Don't rush. Your 4*s will help you more.
  • @Glassback I currently came to act 5 and I am kinda struggling.
  • AbelHasArrivedAbelHasArrived Posts: 63
    edited February 2021
    And Thanks to everyone for giving me feedbacks :smiley: but sadly I have sold more then 15 4* champs for 5 star shards.
  • @winterthur I can’t do epic,I can only do heroic and master.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,760 ★★★★★
    Master gives 2.5k shards, so you are getting there soon.
  • Your roster could give us a better view of where you are in the game and then maybe we could help more.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

Your roster could give us a better view of where you are in the game and then maybe we could help more.

I won't be surprised if they are lower than lvl 30
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Focus on your 4* for now. If you're doing eq and sq, that's pretty much all the shards you're going to get
  • Ok,but is there anyway I could get more iso-8?? Really need then badly.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Ok,but is there anyway I could get more iso-8?? Really need then badly.

this is tough since iso is almost entirely from getting dupes of 4* and 5* and since your roster probably isn;t developed, you're not getting a lot of dupes and you're not getting 4* shards much to begin with. Try to push through with your 4* and do the monthly sqs and eqs
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Never sell 4*. I did that and I now regret it.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

Ok,but is there anyway I could get more iso-8?? Really need then badly.

Duping 4*s. It’s easier when you don’t sell them.
  • GlassbackGlassback Posts: 381 ★★★
    Hope you pulled something good out your crystal mate for selling 15 4*s

Maybe hold fire in future, that’s a lot of untapped iso. Then the max sig crystals when you’ve pulled more than 5 dupes give at least 275 shards again so duping a 4* at max sig will give minimum 550 5* shards plus the juicy iso
  • Thank u, and i thx for ur suggestions @Glassback !
  • @The_Sentry06 why do u regret it? Is it cuz of the iso?

@Thicco_Mode and @Mr_Platypus Thx for the feedback :smiley:
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Ksp_2099 said:

Glassback said:

Don’t sell champs mate, not worth it in the long run, iso and shards from dupes are far more valuable. Plus you’ll sell your 4*s to pull an iron patriot or something naff.

Event quests are the best way to earn shards.

How far along in the progression of the game are you?

Yeah I was doing it six months back and now I regret.
    Don't sell champions, ever.
    Side event quests are probably best way to get shards, easily.
    Wait for new event quest, you will get more soon.
    For some reason when I think about a person who stops selling champs, I just think about an addict going to rehab or something and just spending time to stop selling
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Never ever ever ever sell champs. Ever.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    R.I.P. r5 Void and r5 Ægon
    I didnt sell them my friend told me it is worth it to sell and sold them when I wasn't paying attention and thus my R5 void and R5 Ægon never came back
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    U can get 5 star shards,if u play the game, U can only play the game when u have champs, and selling champs does not help.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    It's called patience. This game is a marathon, not a race. You never get to a finish line, it just moves up again after you hit certain milestones.

Unfortunately, at times, you just have to wait and do as much of the story quest and monthly events that you can reasonably do without trying to find a shortcut, because there isn't one.

We'll, there is, but it's your wallet and the value of units and other "paid" for resources is down right terrible, no matter what you get. Seriously, people spend hundreds on garbage... And some get great champs, but are they really worth real money? Nope, and guess what, you'll still want more after that anyway.

Just pace yourself. Play for fun, save up some resources for targeted rankups and keep chipping away little by little. There are people who have been here since day 1 and still haven't completed all content or gotten thronebreaker.
  • Started a new account on the spiderham update and improved alot.I will try to do what u told me and ty for ur suggest, @TitoBandito187
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Good luck @AbelHasArrived! The waiting can be frustratinging, but the game was designed to leave shortages in something so we're enticed to spend $$. RNG can be a real pain too, especially when you wait and still get a bad champ or champs or the one comment you really need(like a specific class catalyst). We all go through it. The ups feel good, bit the lows suck. At least the early progression has sped up considerably. Grind arena heard early while youre still in the newbie bracket too! Might get a 4* early on without too much work that can help you blow through some of the content.
  • I already got 4* silver surfer R4 and alot of 4* R3 and R4. The Stryfe update helped alot but this update doesnt look too gud.