**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Romance synergy is not preventing Colossus and other champs from getting stunned n new sq

BreadyboyBreadyboy Posts: 37
edited February 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues

I couldn’t get a video because for some reason all my files were not compatible with the website. However @KabamMiike The romance synergy with Domino and Colossus is not working. I even took off my proficiencies masteries and re did them for this incase pacify was affecting this. Details: IPhone 7. IOS 14.4

I will put more posts if it does not work with other champions

Comments

• Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Was doing chap 1 quest 2 of the new side quest and my team was domino AA colossus HYPE and nick. I went in with nick. Got stunned. I know the synergy says it only corresponds with the romance people so I was like I’m a dumbass. Then I went in the colossus. Got stunned. I was rlly confused cuz domino and colossus are the romance things. Plz tell me I’m doing something wrong and this is not a bug cuz I’m having a horrible day.

d
    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • Options
    EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 211 ★★
    Read the nodes again.
  • Options
    Btw shouldn’t I get the thingy for all the champs cuz it says power of love for everyone but I still got stunned
  • Options
    Edwxn said:

Read the nodes again.

Correct me if I’m wrong but if it fails to stun I should get a fury not if i get stunned I get a fury. Every champ I used got a fury when I parried and I still got stunned.
  • Options

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Colossus only has the Friends Synergy. They both have to have Romance.
  • Options

Then explain to me how wolverine and cable are able to not get stunned. They don’t need to both have the romance synergy. But if you don’t believe me, I did more testing.

As you can see, medusa is able to not get stunned even though she doesn’t have the synergy personally.
  • Options
    Breadyboy said:

Then explain to me how wolverine and cable are able to not get stunned. They don’t need to both have the romance synergy. But if you don’t believe me, I did more testing.

As you can see, medusa is able to not get stunned even though she doesn’t have the synergy personally.
    Breadyboy said:

Both Champions that are part of Romance need to have the Romance Synergy, but it applies too all Champs on your Team.
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

Breadyboy said:

Breadyboy said:

Both Champions that are part of Romance need to have the Romance Synergy, but it applies too all Champs on your Team.
    Nope
  • Options
    Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    You’re doing something wrong and it’s not a bug
  • Options
    Voltolos said:

Breadyboy said:

Breadyboy said:

Nope
    Actually you're right. I'm using Rogue and HT, and she doesn't have it. If I had to venture a guess, I'd say they changed the Romance Synergy when they changed Colossus.
  • Options
    Hey there, if you have video and can upload it to a website like youtube, you can share the link here. I'll pass along the rest of your report to the rest of the team and can pass any video along if anyone has it as well.
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    it has to be a problem with the difficulty, because i just used colossus+domino in Master mode to test if colossus would be stunned or not and he worked perfectly ^_^
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    So basically how this works is that if you take a champion with Romance Synergy you have to bring in their partner with whom they have synergy. For example I brought Ronin and with Him my 4* Black Widow. Rest 3 were my normal questing champions and they all were affected by the synergy of +5% Power Gain so they weren't reflected stunned.
  • Options

So basically how this works is that if you take a champion with Romance Synergy you have to bring in their partner with whom they have synergy. For example I brought Ronin and with Him my 4* Black Widow. Rest 3 were my normal questing champions and they all were affected by the synergy of +5% Power Gain so they weren't reflected stunned.

Ik I did
  • Options
    Though if it doesn't work with your Colussus-Domino synergy it may be bugged, try another romance synergy like Ronin-BW or Hawkeye-BW or SW-Vision.
  • Options

Though if it doesn't work with your Colussus-Domino synergy it may be bugged, try another romance synergy like Ronin-BW or Hawkeye-BW or SW-Vision.

If this doesn't works too then submit a ticket.
  • Options

If this doesn't works too then submit a ticket.
    Lol yeah I tried with AA and for some dumb reason it still doesn’t work and Kabam never replies to support so it’s fine idrc bout this game anymore anyways if they fix it then cool if they don’t then ehh
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

If you're gonna be like that then tell op what they did wrong
    not like you're ever helpful

op, i'm not sure if its a bug or everyone is misinterpreting it since this specific synergy seems to be the only one that isn't working how we think it should. I think its a bug since it seems the be thes same as the other synergies but its apparently not
  • Options

HI_guys said:

If you're gonna be like that then tell op what they did wrong
    not like you're ever helpful

op, i'm not sure if its a bug or everyone is misinterpreting it since this specific synergy seems to be the only one that isn't working how we think it should. I think its a bug since it seems the be thes same as the other synergies but its apparently not
    The AA synergy doesnt work for me either so idk
  • Options
    I'm using HT and Rogue and having no issues.
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    I've been using AA with psylocke synergy with no issues, but some of my alliance have had that issue with colossus and others haven't with the same synergy and same fight.
  • Options
    arya2250arya2250 Posts: 22
    It must be a bug. Was working fine for me (same synergies).