**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Romance synergy is not preventing Colossus and other champs from getting stunned n new sq

2»

Comments

• Options
    TwoZeroNineTwoZeroNine Posts: 5
    It’s a bug! It’s not working for everyone
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    It might actually be a Bug with Domino+Colossus Specifically or it's bugged to where it only counts when both Champions have the Matching Synergy, because I just tried Domino+Colossus then had the Bug (Passive Fury and Power of Love Message Appears but still gets Stunned) but when I instead brought in Gambit+Rogue the Node worked Correctly...
    (Not using any Boosts)

So while it probably wasn't intended to work like this, atm you might need both Champions to have the Synergy till it's fixed.
  • Options

It might actually be a Bug with Domino+Colossus Specifically or it's bugged to where it only counts when both Champions have the Matching Synergy, because I just tried Domino+Colossus then had the Bug (Passive Fury and Power of Love Message Appears but still gets Stunned) but when I instead brought in Gambit+Rogue the Node worked Correctly...
    (Not using any Boosts)

So while it probably wasn't intended to work like this, atm you might need both Champions to have the Synergy till it's fixed.

To add more specifics on my Attempts...

Domino+Colossus: Colossus experienced the Bug, Apocalypse experienced the Bug, Symbiote Supreme experienced the Bug.

Gambit+Rogue: Gambit worked Correctly, Apocalypse worked Correctly, Symbiote Supreme worked Correctly.

(Again no Boosts used on any attempts)
  • Options

Colossus only has the Friends Synergy. They both have to have Romance.

That was never stated anywhere, as well the Node is activating for every Champion used in a test meaning everyone gets the Passive Fury+Message but it's the No Stun Reflect that is clearly bugged.

If it was meant to not work for (in this Example) Colossus+Domino because only Domino had the Romance Synergy and Colossus didn't, then why would everyone still get the Passive Fury and Message telling us the Node Activated?

That tells me it's the No Stun Reflect that is specifically bugged, and for some reason specifically happens when using only 1 Champion in the set with the Active Synergy.
  • Options
    BreadyboyBreadyboy Posts: 37
    For those saying that both champions need to have the romance synergy, read the posts again. I have posted pictures of it. No, both champions do not need the romance synergy.
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★

• Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    KRoNX1 said:

Not working with Emma and cyclops synergy too
  • Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Just for some clarification here, so long as you have the required Champions to activate a romance synergy in your team, the benefit of the synergy will also apply to the rest of the Champions on your team.

As to the node and synergy interaction, we are looking into it and will let you know when we have any updates.

Thank you!
  • Options

Hey there, if you have video and can upload it to a website like youtube, you can share the link here. I'll pass along the rest of your report to the rest of the team and can pass any video along if anyone has it as well.

Have the same issue myself at the moment ir is when using the synergy of Colossus and Domino on the team . If I use a different romance pair such as HumanTorch and Rogue then I don't get the stun effect happening on my champs and get the fury buff.. Though sometimes when stunning during the cool down of HardHead the stun seems to not be applying to the defender . Usually when using Wasps heavy stun combo ability

I did try with no synergy as well and what normally happens is the champion is stunned for the 2.5 sec. With colossus and domino there is a short stun happening as soon as the stun applies on ant champion that does the stun from any method.

Have the same issue myself at the moment ir is when using the synergy of Colossus and Domino on the team . If I use a different romance pair such as HumanTorch and Rogue then I don't get the stun effect happening on my champs and get the fury buff.. Though sometimes when stunning during the cool down of HardHead the stun seems to not be applying to the defender . Usually when using Wasps heavy stun combo ability

I did try with no synergy as well and what normally happens is the champion is stunned for the 2.5 sec. With colossus and domino there is a short stun happening as soon as the stun applies on ant champion that does the stun from any method.

Here as link to a vid on YouTube. Hope it loads properly
    https://youtu.be/Xz7zExZlKNE
  • Options
    Breadyboy said:

For those saying that both champions need to have the romance synergy, read the posts again. I have posted pictures of it. No, both champions do not need the romance synergy.

Yeah it's definitely not supposed to require both but atm it's bugged to need both in the case of Some sets like Colossus and Domino.
  • Options
    fr4nkdrfr4nkdr Posts: 24
    edited February 2021

So is this Node right?....it says it is for "Love is a Battlerealm 3 II" and pertains to "Head Over Heels"...this is last year's event and it seems to act like the node described so the synergy doesn't work here
  • Options

Hey there, if you have video and can upload it to a website like youtube, you can share the link here. I'll pass along the rest of your report to the rest of the team and can pass any video along if anyone has it as well.

Here as link to a vid on YouTube. Hope it loads properly
    https://youtu.be/Xz7zExZlKNE
    Made the video viewable now. First time posted so didn't realise was private 😁
  • Options
    I am experiencing same issue with domino and colossus.
  • Options
    the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 348 ★★★

You’re doing something wrong and it’s not a bug

READ THE POST PROPERLY AND TEST IT OUT YOURSELF BEFORE MAKING YOUR COMMENT .
    @GroundedWisdom surely you did not do your research but ready to say its not a bug.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

@GroundedWisdom surely you did not do your research but ready to say its not a bug.
    I was trying to figure it out myself. People are allowed to be wrong.
  • Options

Friendly reminder: We're All Human-Humans Make Mistakes.

Side Note a lot of people seem to forget this applies to Kabam as well, though there is a point to the argument that this was such an Instant Bug that it probably should've been found in testing.
    Stuff like this makes me think they are more rushed in development than they let on, as in they may spend most of their time making the Quest then only have a small amount of time left to do a small amount of bug testing and clean up.
  • Options
    Also for anyone saying they might not be experiencing the Bug with, for this Example, Colossus and Domino.
    Don't forget if you're using the Power Of Love Booster that gives you the Romance Synergy Bonus on base, meaning it'll bypass the active Synergies.
  • Options
    Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    HI_guys said:

If you're gonna be like that then tell op what they did wrong
    The title changed