**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I'm Ready For It...

Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Ok, I'm planning for taking down 5.2.6. I have around 800 units, gonna do arena and EQ to try and get to 1000, just in case, because I have virtually no revives.

My main issue is which path to take, based on my champs. I've got:

5* 4/55 Ronin (Awakened)
5* 4/55 BWCV
6* 1/25 OG Spidey
5* 3/45 Archangel
5* 3/45 Warlock
4* 5/40 Venom

I also have 5* 3/45 Colossus, but I'm not comfortable using him at all.

Also I'm not fighting Magik no matter what.

So which path should I take? Any other tips?

Thanks in advance!
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I'll bring Warlock, Venom, Ronin, BWCV, and OG Spidey. Archangel is good for lane clearing but you will not be able to use him agianst the collector. Just drain your revive stash and you have a comfortable unit statsh. Watch videos of the Collector so you'll have the feel before the fight.

The Iron Patriot path is good. Use Warlock for Yondu.
  • Options

I took the Venom path on the right with classic Daredevil, Nebula, BW, etc. Feel as if that's the easiest.

The Venom path does seem ideal...might consider it

I'll bring Warlock, Venom, Ronin, BWCV, and OG Spidey. Archangel is good for lane clearing but you will not be able to use him agianst the collector. Just drain your revive stash and you have a comfortable unit statsh. Watch videos of the Collector so you'll have the feel before the fight.

The Iron Patriot path is good. Use Warlock for Yondu.

Not too keen on leaving my Archangel out...was considering leaving out Warlock
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    You’re in 5.2.6 with that roster?

Should be like a walk in the park
  • Options

Yeah ik...was playing the game earlier on, back when you didnt have to read up on abilities and skills required were minimal. Took a two year break back in '18...been trying to learn everything I missed out on ever since.
  • Options
    Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★

Ok, I'm planning for taking down 5.2.6. I have around 800 units, gonna do arena and EQ to try and get to 1000, just in case, because I have virtually no revives.

5* 4/55 Ronin (Awakened)
    5* 4/55 BWCV
    6* 1/25 OG Spidey
    5* 3/45 Archangel
    5* 3/45 Warlock
    4* 5/40 Venom

Thanks in advance!

What about collosus do you find uncomfortable? He has a very easy playstyle?
  • Options

5* 4/55 Ronin (Awakened)
    5* 4/55 BWCV
    6* 1/25 OG Spidey
    5* 3/45 Archangel
    5* 3/45 Warlock
    4* 5/40 Venom

Thanks in advance!

What about collosus do you find uncomfortable? He has a very easy playstyle?
    IDK, may just be personal bias at this point, but it's not that he's hard to use, I personally dislike fighting him, and other champs of similar physique like the hulks, Venompool, etc (though I quite like Venom). Still can't understand it but I know if I play with him I won't be able to use do my best.
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Could you please explain why you do not feel comfortable using Colossus? He is one of the most straight forward champions to use, en very very beginner player friendly.
    Is he duped or unduped?
  • Options

Could you please explain why you do not feel comfortable using Colossus? He is one of the most straight forward champions to use, en very very beginner player friendly.
    Is he duped or unduped?

Unduped.
    And like I said, it's not that he is hard to use or anything, I don't feel too comfortable with his movements and animations, it throws me off sometimes. Another factor here is a bit of personal hatred for him (got him as my first 5*, prebuff). I'm not saying he's unusable or anything, all I'm saying is I don't want to use him because I probably won't be at my best while using him. It's a thing of personal taste.
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

yup
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    If you have a white mags, you should bring him so that ur champs get that 15% attack boost and so the collector won't be able to remove ur parry stun
  • Options
    Grean said:

If you have a white mags, you should bring him so that ur champs get that 15% attack boost and so the collector won't be able to remove ur parry stun

Unfortunately, I don't
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    You have Ronin, ez win.
  • Options
    Update:
    I have defeated all other enemies leading up to the Collector. I am at his doorstep. His reckoning awaits. No mercy shall be shown. There shall be no survivors.

On a slightly less dark and dramatic note: I'm at the Collector fight rn. Got 950 units up my sleeve. Haven't started yet, gonna wait for my phone to charge up for now. I'm gonna check out the Collector's abilities again on YouTube just to be extra prepared. All in all, I'm feeling really good about this.

Some notes:
    My MVP's for this quest were definitely BWCV, Venom (I chose him over Warlock in my team), and (I can't believe I'm saying this) OG Spidey.

BWCV made it seem like Bane didn't even exist imo. And the burst damage on sp2 certainly came in handy.

Venom was a very very useful champ. I can't even understand why. I personally find it very easy to use him to counter Bane. His animations and general build up made it very easy for me to time attacks correctly (athough that's a thing of personal preference ig). Om Nom was super handy too. Venom is just very good at what he does imo.

OG Spidey. The shocker here. But the thing is he has very good damage and the armor breaks were very useful. The length of sp1 helped to tackle Bane. And because of the large damage done, I didn't have to worry about the Bane timer or anything. Absolutely demolished fights for me.

So I'm gonna wait for my phone to charge now, while I listen in class for once (strange how being in class motivates me to play MCOC more, at least I'm not the only one)

Gonna keep ya'll posted on what happens!
  • Options
    Update:
    I did it!