**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cav Quest MVPs

2»

Comments

• BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    Science:- Rulk
    Tech:- G0299
    Cosmic:- Corvus
    Don't have Elsa, KM,NF or any other such champs so I am going to wait for someone
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    A l p h a said:

For me...
    Skill: Elsa bloodstone / Mole man

@Aleor
    Some of you suggested Elsa for the Skill node. However, I’m having a hard time getting through a 5-hit without them evading do I can’t put down the first incinerate. How do you do it?
    (I’m having the same problem trying to use Stealthy so I’m just using HitMonkey and NF)
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    Science: Parried with HT.
    Tech: 6* Unupgraded IMIW Path Solo.
    Cosmic: Hyperion and CGR. Not best for node, but they worked well.
    Skill: 6* Unupgraded Night Thrasher Path solo.
    Mutant: Domino and Mags. This was my most questionable one, still not hard tho.
    Mystic: Doom. Brought Symbiote Supreme, never even used him.
  • Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    Science- immortal abomination and Redhulk
    Tech- warlock, sentinel and Mysterio
    Cosmic- medusa, Hyperion and CMM
    Mutant- Domino and AA
    Mystic- symbiote supreme and BWCV
    Skill- Nick, massacre and SS. Mostly nick
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    I don't think I saw this yet, but my civil warrior did some good damage on quest 2. Along with Sentinel and Warlock. Doc Oc didn't seem to get any furies even while they were heal blocked.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★

A l p h a said:

For me...

@Aleor
    Some of you suggested Elsa for the Skill node. However, I’m having a hard time getting through a 5-hit without them evading do I can’t put down the first incinerate. How do you do it?
    (I’m having the same problem trying to use Stealthy so I’m just using HitMonkey and NF)
    Parry (use evade on parry), normal parry - medium - medium, she places incinerate, no more evades while it's active. Stick to sp1, place the next one when current is about to expire, and with 1/25 6* you can finish the fight without reload, with these nodes she was hitting harder, then my r2 karnak. The bar has never been so low
  • Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    edited February 2021
  • YoMoves said:

To clarify, Dormammu was the last 4* I ever ranked. To us extremely old vets, 4*s became pointless right around the advent of the 4/55. I'm jerryrigging a team of Scarlet, AA, and Medusa to clear this because I simply do not have the ranked up champions to fight this, and it is *not* worth extremely valuable t4cc to rank up Hood just for this.

I quit around that time (12.0, game went down during dormammu arenas, etc) and that was just when 5*s started to be released, it was only extremely crummy champs at first and they were capped at rank 3 (no t2as at that point).

And how many endgame players are short of t4cs these days?
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    What are some other Mystic options aside from Doom?
    BWCV isn’t working for me since if I nullify the unstoppable the AI can still instantly attack me without flinching. It seems these mystic nodes obly benefit the Stagger mystics.
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    altavista said:

BWCV isn’t working for me since if I nullify the unstoppable the AI can still instantly attack me without flinching. It seems these mystic nodes obly benefit the Stagger mystics.

Claire can still work if you use her carefully. Sym Supreme is really good. Even Jane Foster works if you spam heavies.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

A l p h a said:

For me...

@Aleor
    Let them evade once, and then parry, and while they are stunned just do double medium to get that coldsnap so they won't evade.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    YoMoves said:

So far:

Science: YELLOWJACKET. Holy ****, it's like the node was designed for him or something. I used AA+Apoc+Cable for Deadpool but stuff like Warlock and Vision is probably fine.
    Tech: You're gonna laugh. No really, you're gonna laugh. Star-Lord has a 50% chance to get this fury central per L2. Otherwise? IMIW, and even Rocket Raccoon. Medusa for the Sentinel.
    Cosmic: Thor, Medusa. Plenty of good options. I'd also recommend Anus. Killmonger handled Mr. F.

Working on the other three with 4*s.

Just wanna leave this here to see if any of you spot the typo XD

A l p h a said:

For me...

@Aleor
    Let them evade once, and then parry, and while they are stunned just do double medium to get that coldsnap so they won't evade.
    Skill node stops evade with incinerate, shock and disorient debuffs, so no need to trigger evade

YoMoves said:

So far:

Science: YELLOWJACKET. Holy ****, it's like the node was designed for him or something. I used AA+Apoc+Cable for Deadpool but stuff like Warlock and Vision is probably fine.
    Tech: You're gonna laugh. No really, you're gonna laugh. Star-Lord has a 50% chance to get this fury central per L2. Otherwise? IMIW, and even Rocket Raccoon. Medusa for the Sentinel.
    Cosmic: Thor, Medusa. Plenty of good options. I'd also recommend Anus. Killmonger handled Mr. F.

Working on the other three with 4*s.

Just wanna leave this here to see if any of you spot the typo XD
    Probably autocorrect. Same with manor for me. I mean with namor
    altavista said:

@altavista
    Also dr strange, sorceress (no need to hit to proc nulify), voodoo and manthing can nulify their own debuffs reliably, just wait for unstoppable to expire. Claire is not the best option, but you can intercept, take some damage, and then heal back with sp2. Stagger works with some delay for me, got hit more than once when while was hitting staggered stunned opponent
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Corvus, cull, night thrasher, rulk, capiw, warlock all great on their respective nodes.