**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nick fury starts in second life

Hi all I was going into my first fight with Nick fury and he was starting the fight in his second life and was instantly dying. I know this might not be a bad thing but it's abit if a pain as I like to make the most of every bit of health I have. Hopefully this is fixed soon.

Comments

• I am also on a Motorola g7 power
  • Ironavenger56Ironavenger56 Posts: 47
    edited February 2021
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious I was playing arena today against phoenix then noticed that fury started the fight with the second phase then I did a duel with nick fury aginst longshot and phoenix and it happened again.. while playing the new event quest in the first fight nick fury started with the second phase I noticed that his persistent charge is missing so is it a bug or is my nick fury is really furious about something?
  • KaZichaoKaZichao Posts: 65
    had same earlier in AW..
    great way to start AW season.. :(
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Same happened to me in EQ (Skill Cav Chapter), NF started in second phase. Had to quit and take him out my team. Is there a fix incoming for this?
  • Husain_b128Husain_b128 Posts: 79
    edited February 2021
    Is anyone else also having the same problem?? I tried him in different quests and he always starts with his LMD destroyed.
    It is getting pretty annoying how always after an update he has this issue.
    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • P4U1JP4U1J Posts: 12
    is there a bug with nick fury? im entering fights and instantly entering 2nd life?
  • It happened once on cavalier 1.2 today. But tried again 2 times and it was ok.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,016 ★★★★★
    Try restarting once you see he's bugged. It's worked for me several times on persistent charge champs. It's a work around until they can get it fixed.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    It’s absurd this is is still a thing in February 2021!!
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★

Happened in alliance war, you can all reproduce this simply by making a duel!
  • Hey there, we have a thread going for this here. If possible, can you please share the requested information in that thread? Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.