**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Missing Persistant Charges? Help find the Cause of the Bug!

Comments

• Options
    Simon868Simon868 Posts: 7
    Simon868
    2/5/2021 @ 0030 UTC
    CMM 5* sig200
    NF 5* sig 170ish
    Noticed against Venom fight in UC EQ Ch2 q1

First time I noticed was this fight, had been in side quest immediately before with no issue with either champion.
    Occurred with both champs (switched to Nick to check as I thought I was going nuts!)
    This was on newest version on a Samsung s10.

• Options
    Simon868Simon868 Posts: 7
    edited February 2021
    Simon868

2/5/2021 @ 0030 UTC
    CMM 5* sig200
    NF 5* sig 170ish
    Noticed against Venom fight in UC EQ Ch2 q1

First time I noticed was this fight, had been in side quest immediately before with no issue with either champion.
    Occurred with both champs (switched to Nick to check as I thought I was going nuts!)
    This was on newest version on a Samsung s10.

Forgot to mention i quit out and restarted the game and it was back to normal first time out.
  • Options
    Greatone80
    Approximately 7:50pm
    Champs Nick Fury sig 101/ Corvus sig 80ish.
    Alliance war. I exited out of game and restarted it and the charges returned. Also happened yesterday 2/3 2:45pm eastern time during new event quest. It seems to be all champs with persistent charges and it first started after the new update.
  • Options
    anbu7dhonianbu7dhoni Posts: 15
    Username: Anbu7Dhoni

Approximate Date/Time that you encountered the issue : Feb 5, 2021 5:55 AM IST
    Champion Involved: Nick Fury Awakened R5
    Opponent Champion: Void
    Game Mode: Alliance War

Did it happen multiple times during one session? Yes and I restart and tried again but still facing the same issue
    Were multiple Champions missing Persistent Charges? Yes, Captain Marvel Movie also missing persistent charges
    Did this happen after updating to v30.0? Yes
    Did restarting the game cause the Persistent Charges to return normally? No
    Did a later session function properly? No
  • Options
    Kaspre99, 10pm est, Corvas 6star rank 2, green goblin, alliance war.
  • Options
    Username: Mahavia
    Time: 7:00 PM PST
    Mixed Emotions Cavalier 2.1
    Corvus Glaive not gaining persistent charges. Started not working half way through 2.1 First 2 paths, worked fine then stopped gaining persistent charges.

Mixed Emotions Cavalier 2.2
    5* Nick Fury full sig ability. He behaves as though he has died for the first time. Immediately begins decaying even though he hasn’t died.

Using iPhone 11 Pro Max
  • Options
    Username - Iron avenger 56
    Champion name- Nick fury rarity 4 star maxed out 59 sig
    Time- 10:00 am IST
    It happened in arenas against phoenix 4 star
    Then in duel against phoenix 6 star, 5 star longshot
    And in event quest chapter 1 quest w in first fight against Howard the duck 4 star I guess not sure I don't have any photos or video but I will give some soon and it occurred after restarting I even uninstalled then tried again but still not working

Please fix it kabam I have an uncollected run to do all my revives will expire tomorrow 😭😭
  • Options
    Jeff77Jeff77 Posts: 7
    edited February 2021
    Zombieblazter
    nick fury sig 60 5*
    around about 5.45 aest
    fighting she hulk cavalier mixed emotions 3.1
    game crashed loaded back in and persistent charge was gone I hadn't used him at all
    it continued to pass through the next quest with nick
    I went into rol and all of my persistent champions didn't have any charges

corvus, guilly 2099, cull, nick, torch

I play on 6th gen iPad
  • Options
    My issue is that my psycho man always cut me out when I pressed the special strike 1 I just need it fix please
  • Options
    supermoose007

Tonight (February 4th) at around 11pm

All of the persistent charge champs don't show the icon in the champion tab. Nick fury r5 5* sig 200 started in life model decoy mode. Captain marvel movie didn't show the persistent charges or of fight, but her charges seemed to be consistent from fight to fight.

I'm playing on a Google pixel 4 Android 11
  • Options
    EnRoYEnRoY Posts: 2
    Username: -EnRoY-
    Approximate Date/Time that you encountered the issue: Just now Feb 5, 11:00 UTC
    Champion Involved: 5* Nick Fury sig.1 and 5* CMM sig.120
    Opponent Champion: Hulkbuster (used CMM), Carnage, Antman (used NF, he started with his decoy down), Rhino, Capt. America.
    Game Mode: UC EQ 2.2 (with Super Skrull boss)
    Quest Node (if applicable): Flux Dispersal (all the lane)

Did it happen multiple times during one session? Yes.
    Did this happen after updating to v30.0? Yes, currently using v. 30.0.0
    Did restarting the game cause the Persistent Charges to return normally? Or did a later session function properly? I tried restarting the game before finishing the lane, the persistent charges were still gone. Then quit and restarted the lane and they were there.
  • Options
    Username - Gohan69

During monthly quest ch3.1 nick fury first fight went straight into second life and down to 30% health (5* awakened) not displaying model decoy in main fight screen, also cap marvel not showing her retained persistent charges after fight ends and into a new fight images attached

• Options
    PsychamanPsychaman Posts: 22

• Options
    PsychamanPsychaman Posts: 22
    edited February 2021
    As you can see these are champs whom benefit from persistent charges as well as my Nick Fury going straight toLMD and Aegon haas no PCs either. Quite frustrating as a Summoner at a start of new content in February making the game not enjoyable and annoying to find other champs to use in Cavalier difficulty where champ class diversity is needed but can’t be used effectively by the summoner nor as Kabam has designed them!

I hope this is a top priority for Kabam!??!
  • Options
    Username : SALSAMANDER
    Approximate Date/Time that you encountered the issue All the time
    Champion Involved (include Rarity, and if they have their Sig ability. Ie. 5-Star Awakened Corvus) Yes, every single persistent charge champ is bugged currently
    Opponent Champion : All game modes, so a variety of champions
    Game Mode: all game modes
    Quest Node (if applicable)
    And some further questions, if you have this information as well:
    Did it happen multiple times during one session? (A session means that you did not exit/restart the game) Every session ive played so far on the new update
    Were multiple Champions missing Persistent Charges? Yes
    Did this happen after updating to v30.0? (This problem has occurred in the past but in this particular instance) Yes
    Did restarting the game cause the Persistent Charges to return normally? Or did a later session function properly? No
  • Options
    kconrad37kconrad37 Posts: 160 ★★
    IGN: ZɅKNɅFEIN
    When: 2/5/21, 2:00PM Eastern, also multiple times before this.
    Champions: Captain Marvel, Apocalypse, Human Torch, Nick Fury, Corvus Glaive, Aegon, Mister Fantastic, Stealth-Suit Spider-Man, Morningstar, Bishop, Mister Sinister, Sabretooth... You pick a champion with persistent charges, they're missing them.
    Opponent: None
    Game Mode: Champions Tab, Monthly Event Quest, Story Quest, Side Quest - you name an area of the game, persistent charges are missing.

Restarted the game multiple times, restarted my phone, quit and re-entered quests, none of these methods help.
    Every single one of my champions with persistent charges are missing them. This only started after upgrading to v30.0.

The weirdest thing is, this is ONLY an issue on my Android device. Everything loads up just fine on my iPad. To make it weirder, if I log in on my iPad and then log in on my Android device while still in game on my iPad, it will log me out of my iPad(expected) and once the login on my Android device is complete, the champions have their persistent charges again.

Android device info:
    Phone: Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G
  • Options
    clydemu2005clydemu2005 Posts: 13
    5r5 Fury, started fight on legendary and LMD activated. Approximately 1400 pacific 5 February
  • Options
    BoostergoldrulzBoostergoldrulz Posts: 150
    edited February 2021
    I have a five star rank 65 sig 200 Nick Fury, used him at the start of the AQ and he has no persistent charges, LMD fired off in first fight. He's pretty much useless for this alliance quest.
  • Options
    Actually just looked at my champions and none of them have persistent charges. Not one.
  • Options
    BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    IGN: Junais2016
    Date&Time: Feb 5th. Around 3.10pm-3.15pm PST. (I had to convert lol)
    Champion Involved: 5-Star Apocalypse
    Opponent Champion: Deadpool
    Game mode: Event Quest
    Quest node: Uncollected EQ ch 1.1 final boss.
    Using android.

Yes, it happened for 2 fights in one session. (Against stryfe and deadpool)
    Was only having Apocalypse with persistent charges ability and it was missing.
    Yes, happened after v30.0.

I did not restart as i wanted to gather more info. In one single session, In UC Ch 1.1, used Apocalypse against VTD, Longshot and persistent charges worked fine here. But before fighting against stryfe, i was missing persistent charges. However, i got 5 prowess passives on apocalypse instead of 4 which should be capped. Already i had got 3 charges from the previous fights.

Against the final boss deadpool, before the fight, i was still missing charges. But after entering the fight, i had the effect from the charges. Here, i got 6 prowess passives instead of 4 which should be capped.
    Also, i noticed that i could activate the horseman ability eventho i was missing charges in the pre-fight screen.

U can see the 6 prowess passives.
  • Options
    Ign:Fernando NYC
    I have android for phone
    Nick fury starts in second phase in all game mode.
    Corvus does not register his mission accomplished in aq, aw, and story mode.
    This happened right after the last update.
  • Options
    rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Ign rnr87
    Samsung galaxy s10+
    Just fought mini boss in aq map 3 with corvus 6 star r2 unduped earlier his charges registered but didn't a while ago.
    4* nick special arena he started the fight in his second phase.

Also have both 5 and 6* nick fury have yet too try them out im in the process of restarting the game too see if it's still ongoing.
  • Options
    TBP21TBP21 Posts: 21
    IGN: MusclyArmPprBoy
    Samsung Galaxy Note 20, playing on wifi.
    2/5 6:10 CST AQ: Nick Fury 5/65 sig 1 started in second life first fight against Joe Fixit.

CMM no persistent charges showing after fight against tech symbiod

• Options
    TBP21TBP21 Posts: 21
    IGN: MusclyArmPprBoy
    Samsung Galaxy Note 20, playing on wifi.
    2/5 6:10 CST AQ: Nick Fury 5/65 sig 1 started in second life first fight against Joe Fixit.

CMM no persistent charges showing after fight against tech symbiod

• Options
    Bobbo789
    2/5/21 8:20 pm est
    5* r4 awakened nick fury missing persistent charges, health started depleting immediately without losing the full health bar and recharging health.
    Act 6.1.5 against bishop.
  • Options
    Bjorn7890Bjorn7890 Posts: 24
    Username: bjorn7890

Approximate Date/Time that you encountered the issue 3/2/2021- 8am Central

Champs: 5 star Nick fury awakened sig 140, 6 star CMM un awakened

Facing issue in Love in battle realm 4 where, NF starting the fight with LMD, and CMM don't have persistent charge. In monthly event quest CMM has persistent charge and NF us having same issue. It's different in different place

Game Mode- EQ, Side Quest
  • Options
    Just happened tonight. 6 star Apocalypse and 5 star awakened aegon no persistent charges in any mode of gameplay, tried AQ, Love is a battlrealm, and act 5.
  • Options
    My Corvus was missing his charges in Aq. Map 6 path 2 or B I killed Beast and got an autoblk off Heimdall no charges. This was around 6:40 est but he has them now and I'm just getting back in.
  • Options
    lockitup11lockitup11 Posts: 28
    Lockitup11, 10 PM central time, nick fury 5 star awakened rank 5, corvus glaive 5 star awakened rank 5, missing persistent charges. Battles in EQ Uncollected chapter 1. Also mephisto on the path didn't have his charges as a defender and didn't regenerate when I fought him. Fury went straight to the real nick fury. Also have a 6 star awakened rank 2 fury in AQ that went straight to the real fury in a different session. After 2 more restarts the charges are back. This occurs since updating earlier this week to newest version.
  • Options
    Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Posts: 265
    edited February 2021
    My Nick Fury just started with his LMD destroyed / real Nick Fury in AQ map 5. Now I see there are so many posts in the forum on this for quite some time, yet neither is it being fixed, nor is it yet listed under Known Bugs / Issues, or players being informed about the issue!

Lately, major issues seem to being taken for granted, like the AQ issues recently where we had to endure days of fights not loading and champs losing health, being unable to see who the players are, etc. Oh, it's fine, no need to apologize and compensate - seems to be the way to go these days.

Username - Avenger A-1
    Approximate Date/Time that you encountered the issue - Feb 6, 2021, approx 9.30am IST
    Champion Involved (include Rarity, and if they have their Sig ability. Ie. 5-Star Awakened Corvus) - 5* awakened Nick Fury
    Opponent Champion - OG Thor
    Game Mode - AQ map 5
    Quest Node (if applicable) - Map 5 mod Feats of Power

Did it happen multiple times during one session? - It's a recurring issue across modes (A session means that you did not exit/restart the game)
    Were multiple Champions missing Persistent Charges? - Not sure.
    Did this happen after updating to v30.0? (This problem has occurred in the past but in this particular instance) - Not sure.
    Did restarting the game cause the Persistent Charges to return normally? Or did a later session function properly? - No