**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Did I forget how to play overnight.. or is there something up with the AI?

All of a sudden I can't parry, can't land a combo, every attack is intercepted.. and fights I used to finish in 20-40 sec are now taking near full timers on AQ day 1?! What is going on?

Comments

• AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    edited October 2017
    I have no idea. Everything is running smoothly for me (almost everything)
  • TheremonTheremon Posts: 62
    I've had a lot of issues with parry & intercepting during AQ/AW since the last update, especially on my iPad mini 4. It's a little better on my iPhone 6S.
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Afrid wrote: »
    I have no idea. Everything is running smoothly for me (almost everything)

Same for me.
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Im an Android user ,if that makes any difference. Im experiencing the usual lag but nothing other than that.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    AQ today seemed like a DVD running at half speed.
    Timing was shot, I couldn't parry, could barely block.
    I almost lost my rank 5 Hulk to the abomination in section 1 of map 5!!
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    I've had a lot of issues lately, lots of skipped frames, unresponsive controls, and the AI feels like it has an unstoppable buff on it.

I actually got tagged by cyclops' L1 in section 3 with his unblockable buff. I feel like I'm eating combos at the contest of champions buffet and it's the all you can eat special.

I don't know if it's my device or what, but I am completely unable to use dex or to dash forward, no medium attacks are registering, only lights. Parry is way off too. Fighting a drax in war with voodoo, I ate a combo while my L1 animation was ongoing, even though I landed it.
  • Imac7065Imac7065 Posts: 365
    The_One wrote: »

Thats similar to what I'm experiencing .... I'm on a Galaxy S8 you?
  • TheMaskTheMask Posts: 104
    edited October 2017
    Working as intended xD
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Imac7065 wrote: »
    The_One wrote: »

Thats similar to what I'm experiencing .... I'm on a Galaxy S8 you?

Nexus 6p.
    Both Android
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Similar issues in my alliance - both Android and Apple.
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Similar here. Several oponents literally not even a milisecond between 5 tags
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Started yesterday for me
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    My phone updated to the new iOS 2 days ago (I did NOT intend for this) and since then the gameplay has gone to **** for me. It seems to be a little of everything from blocking issues to parry to not being able to dash back sometimes. It absolutely is totally related to the new iOS as I had very few issues before that.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Not just you. AI is jacked up.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    It's just a device issue
  • PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    One thing I have noticed about the seemingly small AI tweaks is it affects everyone differently. For example a good player in my alliance is really struggling this week them. Whereas I’m doing fine, but have gotten wrecked in weeks where others have had no problems with them.
  • I am a player since the first day and I noticed a really different ia tonight. it looked like I was really playing against a player and not against a ia
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    I'm having these issues as well. Android, Galaxy S5 user, and the phone received an update a few days ago. I couldn't tell if it was the phone update or the game.

Specials 1 and 2 are being blocked, AI is recovering instantly from their Specials (giving me no opportunity to attack), and sometimes a dash is a punch, and punch is a dash (forward or backward), and blocks become heavy attacks.