**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just beat him!

XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips

It was a really fun fight, but I’m glad it’s over. The rewards were pretty good. I finally got the 5* Guardian I’ve really been wanting, and a 6* Corvus. For the t5cc I chose mystic for doom. Also, should I rank up 6* Corvus? I don’t really have any other 6*s to rank 2 right now.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    He’s worth it yeah. Congrats!
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Awesome job :-) Well done mate..
    Looks like Caiw and grandmaster was engaged in some fancy ballroom dancing right there lol.. Tbh what I like most about Corvus is his awakened ability so can’t give you advice if you should rank or not personally I would save the gem but that’s me..
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Hella cool broham! Congratz
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I would recommend holding off on ranking the 6* Corvus since you already have the 5* ranked. Put those resources into other champs and diversify your roster more before you rank him up

• It was a really fun fight, but I’m glad it’s over. The rewards were pretty good. I finally got the 5* Guardian I’ve really been wanting, and a 6* Corvus. For the t5cc I chose mystic for doom. Also, should I rank up 6* Corvus? I don’t really have any other 6*s to rank 2 right now.

What a screen shot 😂
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Congrats! Very lucky pulls there!
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Congrats and nice pulls