**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Passing up 10% t5cc side objective this month *shrugs* “oh well I guess haha”....anyone else?

Comments

• NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    Ok So update: did science
    Started tech and I have no tech that can viably do this, all heal blockers/armor breakers are below r3
    And I had just taken up bw,doc oc(which im sure hes bugged because when I apply the heal block im not getting furies), and Cap IW
    ....so as it stands Still cant do much lol
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021

Started tech and I have no tech that can viably do this, all heal blockers/armor breakers are below r3
    And I had just taken up bw,doc oc(which im sure hes bugged because when I apply the heal block im not getting furies), and Cap IW

I used star lord/ nick mainly for the tech Iirc
    edited February 2021

I used star lord/ nick mainly for the tech Iirc
    Thats fine, but Doc Oc’s heal block should be giving him furies no?
    edited February 2021

@Kabam Zibiit

Sorry to bother, but he should be getting furies right?
    I mean 250+ hits while heal blocked and no furies
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    The Sigs Should be 6* sig not 5*
    @Player1994 fair thought, for the time taken to do it I agree generic sig stones are already easy to come by now because of the cav quests already, and even the cav solo objectives
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    Just finished and got more tech T5 I needed. 27k now ..woo!! So close

5-6 runs left to 100% cav so I’ll have another shot at T5 Cshards
    HI_guys said:

@Newlinstheory doc oc when Awakened replaces his heal block with a new effect that effectively does the same thing in most fights but is no longer a heal block. Even in the ss you posted the opponent is regening like normal. It's just also dealing direct damage to negate that.

Warlock works fantastic though

ok so two things,

1.) Are you telling me I wasted materials taking doc oc from r1-r4 just for him not to benefit from this global tech node :lol::lol:

2.) I completely forgot I had a warlock so that sucks haha
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

HI_guys said:

@Newlinstheory doc oc when Awakened replaces his heal block with a new effect that effectively does the same thing in most fights but is no longer a heal block. Even in the ss you posted the opponent is regening like normal. It's just also dealing direct damage to negate that.

ok so two things,

1.) Are you telling me I wasted materials taking doc oc from r1-r4 just for him not to benefit from this global tech node :lol::lol:

Warlock is too good with the new buff that I might even use my 4* in exploration. I don't have a 5*. :(
  • A3G0NA3G0N Posts: 75
    I used Quake/AA/Medusa for the Tech global. Quake and AA were my mostly used for the 4* challenge this month.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★

@Kabam Zibiit

When DrOck is duped, his heal block isn’t a heal block. Check his abilities.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★

HI_guys said:

ok so two things,

1) Sadly, yes. But it’s not Kabam’s fault..
    xNig said:

@Kabam Zibiit

When DrOck is duped, his heal block isn’t a heal block. Check his abilities.
    Yeah but it described as a new effect not a new debuff haha
    Thats where I got confused, OH WELL lol, now i gotta wait if I wanna get warlock up since I have no tech resources except t4cc😂😂
    edited February 2021
    xNig said:

HI_guys said:

ok so two things,

1) Sadly, yes. But it’s not Kabam’s fault..
    Lol I know, never blamed them😂
    Edit: just an unfortunate mistake an my behalf now
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    And for Cavalier Psychoman why not try and solo with him a 3* instead. He’s seriously one of the easiest Cavalier final bosses in recent memory, not that cavalier has been out for many months, that is.

https://youtu.be/WB6_uAoQ0Y4
    3* Cavalier Challenge:

https://youtu.be/74yB2DZ6tD8
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    This event is a joke.. however I did it and was funny to use some old school champs on some fights.. like electro in the Sentiel boss.

I refuse to waste resources on 4* champs so spent about 200 units on the odd revive..

So 200 units for 10% t5cc.. i will buy that everyday thanks
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    I’ll be waiting for next month T5CC objective...
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★

This is a slap in the face. U can't use 4 stars to get cavalier but we have to use 4 stars to complete cavalier objectives.

Curious to know Moderators/Kabam response to this.
    Bahubali said:

This is a slap in the face. U can't use 4 stars to get cavalier but we have to use 4 stars to complete cavalier objectives.

I like getting my face slapped to kingdom come. All jokes aside, this argument is totally illogical; mainly for the reason that since you’re already cavalier and should have accrued ample experience under your belt via getting to there, using 4*s to complete cavalier objectives (just 6 choice paths and 6 boss fights in total) isn’t an unreasonable demand at all.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Bahubali said:

I don’t remember it being mandatory content. Use champs u got or invest in it.

We had same people moan about gates in 6.2 as got crappy roster

Bahubali said:

I like getting my face slapped to kingdom come. All jokes aside, this argument is totally illogical; mainly for the reason that since you’re already cavalier and should have accrued ample experience under your belt via getting to there, using 4*s to complete cavalier objectives (just 6 choice paths and 6 boss fights in total) isn’t an unreasonable demand at all.
    Why not the same logic is applied to Crystals too.. Why are the 3* champs drop rate at 50%..while I have Cav/TB status with accrued ample exp under my belt..

If the same logic is applied to Cav crystals and make them like GM crystals with 4*-6* champs..with same % drop rates..

Why is that it is always with Content but not with rewards?

Also, Players rank up 4* champs for these objectives and then Kabam changes the cav EQ buffs and these 4* become useless..

I ranked up 4* Angela and Hyp for Cav Objectives.. Now with new buffs, cant really use them..Have to go for Medusa or CG..