**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Here's something we all can agree on....

AbelHasArrivedAbelHasArrived Posts: 63
edited February 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I'm going to be honest, Almost every Avengers superhero are seriously underrated and got unless powers. The only good/well buffed superheros from avengers are Nova,Black panther (Civil war), Captain America (Infinity war) and Iron man (Infinity war). I really think Kabam and the team should buff them up soon. Vision and scarlet witch are the most underrated champs and really need good buffing.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    I'm a little confused... Do you mean outdated instead of underrated?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

I'm a little confused... Do you mean outdated instead of underrated?

I mean either way it’s wrong
  • Options
    Im just saying almost all avengers need buffing, mostly vision and scarlet witch....
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

Im just saying almost all avengers need buffing, mostly vision and scarlet witch....

SW does not need a buff, and well, neither does vision.
  • Options

How does Scarlet Witch need a buff?
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    *Visible Confusion
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    OP really woke up and chose to be wrong, huh?
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Agree to disagree on more like
  • Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    bruh scarlet witch and vision are pretty good. also, I'm pretty sure he means that they're not good by underrated. I hear it used like that a lot by people whose first language isn't English
  • Options

nobody is gonna comment on how he said Cap IW needs a buff?

Nah he said he was one of the only good ones.

Alongside IMIW, Nova, (who isn’t even an avenger) and Black Panther Civil War
  • Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★

nobody is gonna comment on how he said Cap IW needs a buff?

Nah he said he was one of the only good ones.

Alongside IMIW, Nova, (who isn’t even an avenger) and Black Panther Civil War
    I edited after I read the post again lol
  • Options
    Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    Riptide said:

*Visible Confusion

• Options
    I mean I have an R5 nova and I’ve never used him outside of arena. He’s pretty cool put his power gain needs to be doubled or his damage output needs to be doubled. but that would make him hideous to fight.

Yeah that’s two sentences mixed up but it’s late and I cba reworking it
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Immortal Abomination is my favorite Avenger.
  • Options
    Vision and scarlet witch are actually a lot more stronger in movies then mcoc. They don't really need buffing but they are just not as strong as they are in movies.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,037 ★★★★★

Vision and scarlet witch are actually a lot more stronger in movies then mcoc. They don't really need buffing but they are just not as strong as they are in movies.

There is literally zero champions in this game who are as strong as they are in the comics. The Sentry would never be able to be knocked out if he was who he is in the comics. Nick Fury would die the second Human Torch nova flamed him.

It's a mobile game. Take it for what it is.

I still want to know why you said Nova was an Avenger.
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Vision may not be the best champ, but he is good at what he does
  • Options
    @Demonzfyre hmmm ur right, its just a video game.
    And about Nova, aint he in the avengers? I saw him with iron fist and spiderman once (3 years ago), so thats why and where is he anyways??
  • Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    edited February 2021

I'm going to be honest, Almost every Avengers superhero are seriously underrated and got unless powers. The only good/well buffed superheros from avengers are Nova,Black panther (Civil war), Captain America (Infinity war) and Iron man (Infinity war). I really think Kabam and the team should buff them up soon. Vision and scarlet witch are the most underrated champs and really need good buffing.

OG Thor chopped liver? I strongly disagree there. He is at power house that can level fights real quick.

I’ll give you Black Panther CW; he is garbage. But Vision? Poison & bleed immune and has one of the most devastating SP1 attacks. Power steal and power burn, can be brutal on the unprepared.

And declaring Scarlet Witch underrated?
    Hahahahahahahahaha

To this day; OG SW is not a 5 let alone 6 star champion for the simple fact, that her signature ability above level 99, would break the game.

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,037 ★★★★★

@Demonzfyre hmmm ur right, its just a video game.
    And about Nova, aint he in the avengers? I saw him with iron fist and spiderman once (3 years ago), so thats why and where is he anyways??

Neither Iron Fist or Spider Man are part of the Avengers.
  • Options
    wait for real?! I always thought of that, and i'm pretty sure spiderman is on avengers because he works with iron man
  • Options
    Spidey is a standalone superhero he works with the Avengers in the comics such as Civil War and Avengers vs X men but is just a friendly neighbourhood Spider man!