**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why The **** Champs

I have been playing for awhile and I am getting **** champions. While other people are happy with their "God Tier" champions I am stuck with the bad ones. Now I do love some of mine (5) but this needs to stop. I already see the hate comments coming and I already know Kabam isn't gonna bless me with every good champion. But to me I am tired of opening 4 star crystals and already expect them to be disappointing. I don't see a reason to get the 4 star crystals. If I don't get at least one good one I will have no faith in my account and take a break again for 3 months then comeback be disappointed then start all over again.

Comments

• I agree. But complaining won't make a difference.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,732 ★★★★★
    It's RNG. Sometimes you get lucky and other times you don't.
    Play, farm and you will eventually get what you want
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Has to be a balance. All champs can't be good. Good/evil analogy. Can't have one without the other
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    There needs to be trash to keep balance in the Force
  • I work with what the crystals give me and maybe I’ll get something good maybe I won’t but I still use them .
  • ninexhelixninexhelix Posts: 136
    Part of the problem might be in the part where you stated you'll take a break again for 3 months and come back and try again. Stick with it. Grind it out and you'll eventually get the champs you want, or maybe not, but so what, you'll have good champs you can do a lot with. Two years in and I still have yet to pull a 4 star Thor or SW. Gwenpool has been in the crystal a while, don't have her...iceman and archangel still elude me even though half of my ally has one or both from 4 star pulls. But on the flip side I pulled Hyperion and Angela both back to back from phcs. They'll come eventually but you have to keep at it.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    I thought Iceman would be a good addition. When he popped up in basic arenas, I worked at it and scored 6.5 million (miss) and 5.9 million (hit.) Now I have a champion I wanted, who is a useful, versatile champ that can counter evade champs and bleed/poison/incinerate champs. And, with the shards I got from the miss I pulled Angela, who is a nice addition. So, you know, put some work in and you get what you want.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Use the "law of attraction " look it up its a universal rule, all successful people use it. Ive only been playing 3 months and have 4* doc oct ak, king ak, sw ak, stark sp, iceman, mouningstar, hood ak, pun 2099, wolv ak, .
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    Helps your diversity on defense, lol
  • JayerickJayerick Posts: 54
    I used to have that problem with 4*s I felt, now I got great 4*s coming out my ears. I now have that problem with 5*s, lol
  • The problem is every new 4 star I get it's useless
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    When my luck gets like that I have found that saving crystals helps me feel better about the whole experience. When I open 150 premium crystals, two 4*s, and six 3*s all back to back...it feels like Xmas even though I got the same drops as if I opened them immediately.
    Opening premmys every day for 3 weeks and getting nothing but 2*s will beat me down mentally.
  • Well I officially hate this game
  • Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    I had that problem with first 10 4* i opened(luke cage,spider gwen,magneto,kamala, before 12.0...).then i played with what i had.now i have more than enough good champs(gwenny,iceman,rogue,hulk,star lord,spider stark,5* magik and lord....). The point is... You just need to play to earn shards and good champions will come
  • Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    klobberintyme always play second arena...iceman went for like 3.3m or so
  • I wish I can agree. I have been playing for almost 2 years and not 1 good 4 star. F U KABAM AND I AM LEAVING THE GAME
  • THIS GAME HAS BEEN ONE GIANT IRRITATION
  • EVERY CHAMP I GET SUCKS
  • EVERY 4 STAR CRYSTAL I HOPE AND HOPE THEN........ HYPERION MAYBE NOPE SKIPS OVER ON MILES MORALES
  • MistsMists Posts: 19
    EVERY 4 STAR CRYSTAL I HOPE AND HOPE THEN........ HYPERION MAYBE NOPE SKIPS OVER ON MILES MORALES

This game isn't for you.

Not everyone gets lucky with crystal pulls...I got the majority of my god tier champs from my first 2 months playing arena.

please quit
  • Mists wrote: »
    EVERY 4 STAR CRYSTAL I HOPE AND HOPE THEN........ HYPERION MAYBE NOPE SKIPS OVER ON MILES MORALES

This game isn't for you.

Not everyone gets lucky with crystal pulls...I got the majority of my god tier champs from my first 2 months playing arena.

please quit

Please quit???!!! What the heck are you implying??111
  • Mine come in waves for whatever reason. Nothing from PHC's for months, craptacular 4*'s, then boom, with in a month and half I got 2 AA's and Iceman out of 4's. I had only two mutants, blue cyclops and storm, unduped, for well over a year, maybe close to two, then I hit those two, beast, x-23, and psylocke.
  • Just now I pulled a 4 star War Machine. WTF x10000000
  • YoungspookyYoungspooky Posts: 60
    Mists wrote: »

This game isn't for you.

please quit

Please quit???!!! What the heck are you implying??111

I think what he/she is implying is pretty self explanatory.... or just keep spinning *dory voice*
  • I have been. And **** champions are still coming out. Explain.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    I have been. And **** champions are still coming out. Explain.

If you've been playing for "almost 2 years" and still don't have any good 4 stars, you're the one that needs to do some explaining
  • Lol complaining about **** champion while im happy pulling whatever 4* appear it doesnt matter sooner or later those "tier champ" will be mine.
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    No point of complaining on the forums, when i got a 5 star Netflix DD i just got triggered in private lol
  • Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    Name all your 4*
    How many 4* you have.
    Lets see what the % of good champs vs bad champs you have

I now have 74 4*
    And i pretty get min 3 4* crystal formed every week.

If you have 74 4* and you tell me you only have 5 consider good champs.

I will like to know all the champs you have.

I dont think you have bad luck.
    I think you jusr have favouritsm too much