Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

Crossbones boss act 6.1.5

I need help with tryin to beat crossbones any suggestions champs to use or anything?

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Do you have warlock? He is the best counter for that boss.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Nick Fury, Hyperion, Ghost, G99 I've used to solo (haven't soloed with ghost).
    But yeah, Warlock is the best option either way, I believe (*shrugs*)
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 542 ★★★
    U need a poison immune that can heal block. Ideally Warlock, it not Sentinel as a close second . If u dont have these then poison immune with suicides (ideally). If u dont have suicides then poison immune with all imaginable boosts and play super aggressively to outdamage his regen
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 1,647 ★★★★
    I did it with Sentinel yesterday.... took a couple revives.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 1,735 ★★★★
    Sentinel, Warlock, Mysterio seem to be good. I'm still struggling with that quest myself

Kill_Grey said:

It’s the same reason why G2099 isn’t a preferred option for bosses on first completion. Yes she has insane burst damage, but if you die once, you reset the grueling combo meter 😭

I generally dislike that about her and why I like Ægon farrrr more, but if ya can solo, gud for u
    Okay.
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★

Kill_Grey said:

It’s the same reason why G2099 isn’t a preferred option for bosses on first completion. Yes she has insane burst damage, but if you die once, you reset the grueling combo meter 😭

I generally dislike that about her and why I like Ægon farrrr more, but if ya can solo, gud for u
    its an easy solo with g99, all you have to do is play normally against him, not a hard fight.

Kill_Grey said:

Furthermore, I used g99 against many of the act 6 bosses in my first way through after clearing the path with her. She helps to get a feel for how difficult the fight would be. If I did somehow died with her on the boss, they'd only be at like 10% health or something, then my remaining 4 champs would finish up.

So yeah, IDK what you're talking about.

Kill_Grey said:

its an easy solo with g99, all you have to do is play normally against him, not a hard fight.
    I never said the fight was different, but it’s still hard building up combo. And I personally as someone who’s borderline a full garbage truck at this game can’t keep up with that. For other G2099 users, it’s easy. For me, I’d probably go safer with Warlock
    Nick Fury and Quake synergy: *exists*

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

I never said the fight was different, but it’s still hard building up combo. And I personally as someone who’s borderline a full garbage truck at this game can’t keep up with that. For other G2099 users, it’s easy. For me, I’d probably go safer with Warlock
    And use doom. The easiest tactic to beat 6.1.5 cross bones

Lol, I've already explored 6.1. I don't think I'm ever fighting crossbones again.
  • Honestly don’t have warlock I wish

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

And use doom. The easiest tactic to beat 6.1.5 cross bones

Lol, I've already explored 6.1. I don't think I'm ever fighting crossbones again.
    Wait until there's that one champion you want to test out that is insanely fun against that CB
    Lol, I hated some path fights more than the boss himself. Was my least favorite part of 6.1 exploration, second to that bloody caustic temper path in 6.1.6.
  • fchskmfchskm Posts: 166
    Iceman is a great option too. Class advantage, immunities, ice armor if you screw up.
    I have him, but I used Warlock, since he's my best tech option while I have better mutant champs than him.
  • Can mysterio or Claire voyant work for crossbones?
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

Can mysterio or Claire voyant work for crossbones?

Yes
  • hermherm Posts: 387 ★★
    i used iceman but he probly wasn't the best counter out there lol
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,507 ★★★★
    Word of advice. If your rng sucks in this game. Dont. Bring. Sentinel. Took me 700 hits to get him down to 60%. Bruh so yeah don't. Bring someone else