Options

Immortal Hulk DESTROYS entire 7.2.4 path including boss solo in UNDER 3 minutes

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,826 ★★★★★
    IKON said:

One flippant comment and I accidentally derailed a whole thread. Apologies, please get back to being impressed by a champ destroying

*checks notes*

A slumber node

I mean this thread was already derailed
  • Options
    Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    IKON said:

Crcrcrc said:

IKON said:

Crcrcrc said:

I knew it! Anyone who needed proof that he’s helpful, well here’s an iHulk obliterating endgame content.

Hahaha "endgame"
    Hahaha “player who can’t accept that Act 7 is now endgame content and acts like prenerf Act 6 was a good thing”
    Call it endgame all you want, lots of people lie to themselves.
    I'm not somebody who's completed act 6 100%, in fact, I haven't even done the initial clear yet ( I'm on 6.3.4 but I agree, neither 7.1 or 7.2 can really be classified as "endgame content" based of the YT videos I've watched, it might be fun and interesting content but not challenging enough to be endgame content
  • Options
    Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    Crcrcrc said:

IKON said:

Crcrcrc said:

I knew it! Anyone who needed proof that he’s helpful, well here’s an iHulk obliterating endgame content.

Hahaha "endgame"
    Hahaha “player who can’t accept that Act 7 is now endgame content and acts like prenerf Act 6 was a good thing”
    Pre neef act 6 was a good thing act 7 is the new beginner difficulty
    Don’t see why act 7 should be easier then act 5
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

Crcrcrc said:

Monke said:

Crcrcrc said:

IKON said:

Crcrcrc said:

IKON said:

Crcrcrc said:

Hahaha "endgame"
    I'm not somebody who's completed act 6 100%, in fact, I haven't even done the initial clear yet ( I'm on 6.3.4 but I agree, neither 7.1 or 7.2 can really be classified as "endgame content" based of the YT videos I've watched, it might be fun and interesting content but not challenging enough to be endgame content
    Very cool that you think that. It’s at the end of the game. Therefore, it is endgame content.
    imo Act 6 and 7 are endgame content. it's still difficult, but Act 7 is less restrictive and way more fun ✌️
    I prefer fun stuff to painful stuff

Speaking of which, did you get to Act 7 yet?
    I did get the beta but I'm stuck on cap iw 6.3.6
    Nice. I’m working through 6.3.1. Should be done with it soon
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

IKON said:

Crcrcrc said:

IKON said:

Crcrcrc said:

Hahaha "endgame"
    “Ooh, I beat prenerf Act 6 and enjoy hard content. I’m more qualified than the developers to decide what endgame content is”

End of the game=endgame
    Doesn’t matter what you think.
    By that logic act 7 isn’t end game unless the game ends here
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

IKON said:

Crcrcrc said:

IKON said:

Crcrcrc said:

Hahaha "endgame"
    “Ooh, I beat prenerf Act 6 and enjoy hard content. I’m more qualified than the developers to decide what endgame content is”

End of the game=endgame
    It is the end of the game as of right now. That can change, and then 7.3 will be endgame. And so on and so forth.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

IKON said:

Crcrcrc said:

IKON said:

Crcrcrc said:

Hahaha "endgame"

End of the game=endgame
    That also means that Act 6, pre-nerf or post nerf, is no longer end game either.

Act 7 is the current endgame. Thats how live service games work.

You ever play an MMO?
  • Options

I died more in act 5 then 5 and took way longer to complete seems fitting act 7 so far has been boring
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    IKON said:

One flippant comment and I accidentally derailed a whole thread. Apologies, please get back to being impressed by a champ destroying

*checks notes*

A slumber node

Just let the man happy. It's nice to see iHulk slaying a fun node. Lighten up.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

Crcrcrc said:

IKON said:

Crcrcrc said:

IKON said:

Crcrcrc said:

Hahaha "endgame"

End of the game=endgame
    That also means that Act 6, pre-nerf or post nerf, is no longer end game either.

You ever play an MMO?
    I never considered story content to be endgame content in general soo. Endgame was things like the maze or whatever it was called that one off quest that offered a challenge and time limit to complete

(The community hated it lol)
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

IKON said:

Crcrcrc said:

Hahaha "endgame"
    I don't remember act 5 implementing a 4 star restriction. I don't remember act 5 having Thing, Korg, Doctor Doom, or Apocalypse noded fights. I don't remember act 5 opponents having 350k healthpools.

Stop overreacting.
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

IKON said:

Crcrcrc said:

Hahaha "endgame"
    I don't remember act 5 implementing a 4 star restriction. I don't remember act 5 having Thing, Korg, Doctor Doom, or Apocalypse noded fights. I don't remember act 5 opponents having 350k healthpools.

Stop overreacting.
    They should cap act 5 to only allow 4s or below good idea I like it

• Options

Crcrcrc said:

IKON said:

Crcrcrc said:

Hahaha "endgame"

Stop overreacting.

Also doom korg thing apocalypse aren’t really hard fights anyways soooo
  • Options

ItsDamien said:

Crcrcrc said:

IKON said:

Crcrcrc said:

IKON said:

Crcrcrc said:

Hahaha "endgame"

End of the game=endgame

You ever play an MMO?
    I never considered story content to be endgame content in general soo. Endgame was things like the maze or whatever it was called that one off quest that offered a challenge and time limit to complete

The community I saw really enjoyed it
  • Options

ItsDamien said:

Crcrcrc said:

IKON said:

Crcrcrc said:

IKON said:

Crcrcrc said:

Hahaha "endgame"

End of the game=endgame

You ever play an MMO?

The community I saw really enjoyed it
    Really? I feel like it was mostly negative on here I wasn’t big on line app back then so maybe those chats felt different
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

IKON said:

Crcrcrc said:

Hahaha "endgame"

Stop overreacting.

Also doom korg thing apocalypse aren’t really hard fights anyways soooo
    I promise you no one cares what you think is a hard fight or not, that's besides the point
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,273 ★★★★★

IKON said:

*checks notes*

A slumber node

I mean this thread was already derailed
    Well yes, it's not really appropriate. There's a Forum Section for the Beta and we're supposed to keep feedback and information there.
  • Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    some people take themselves way too seriously, I swear. Lighten up, it's just a mobile video game, let people have fun
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,273 ★★★★★
    Actually, it's not just a matter of having fun. The point is to keep the information confidential so the feedback isn't influenced by others, and doesn't cause any undue hype because things can change between now and release. This is one of the few places people can participate in a Beta without an NDA. There are others, but the whole unspoken rule is trust. It's a shame when people ruin it.