**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

About Angela's Buff

Despite the change in Angela being just in numbers, I'm excited, her design reminds me of Knights of the Zodiac, nostalgia.

I have been playing since May 2015, for those who are starting the game, Angela will help a lot, but for the end players, she doesn't help at all, as it has no use, the damage is reasonable.

I enjoyed using it on the monthly knight mission, I haven't used it on any mission in a long time.

Angela needs her special attacks to increase the damage done, even her S3 is weak, improve her fitness bonus, increase her fury value and the duration of her bonuses. Since she will not have a change in skills, she was supposed to have some use, at least resistance or immunity to poison and cause bleeding.

Signature Ability, hers is the worst in the game, practically useless.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    pretty much everything you listed will be changed except for the sig ability. Number update only
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    Her Signature Ability x200 is only 35%, since not changing, you have to increase this percentage, hopefully it is worthy of 6 * for R2 and even for R3.
    airmundo said:

Worthy of R3 pre-buff, change my mind 😬

Jeez, R3, you owe a lot of resources remaining.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Grean said:

Jaded said:

Yup. Won’t be much different.

Pure damage will never beat utility in the end.

You can say that once you rank up someone with utility and meh damage like killmonger or Emma
    I have 30+ r5 5*, more r2-3 6*.
    I have a lot of everything, what’s your point? I’m not allowed to speak?

They could boost her regen ability a lot to make her more useful.

Kinda see Kabam making her regen rate 40% because “she’s too OP” and mostly just to screw with the community. I know I’d be laughing.... until I get her :|
    Kabam will not change at willpower, it has no debuff that lasts the whole fight.

I need cgr numbers from this girl.

There is no way, this CGR is absurd in damage, especially in S2.

They could boost her regen ability a lot to make her more useful.

Kinda see Kabam making her regen rate 40% because “she’s too OP” and mostly just to screw with the community. I know I’d be laughing.... until I get her :|
    Kabam will not change at willpower, it has no debuff that lasts the whole fight.
    They won't change her regen rate but watch Kabam put a 50% permanent petrify on her instead.
    There will be a nerf, especially for those who use suicides.

Grean said:

Jaded said:

You can say that once you rank up someone with utility and meh damage like killmonger or Emma

(Also. Emma’s damage is great what are you on about)
    I was going to say KM and Emma’s damage aren’t low. I’m not sure what he’s going on about.
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    Jaded said:

https://youtu.be/LKlo-00KYs8

Jaded said:

Aegon is the king of utility AND damage. 😂
    Angela will not be aegon ever.
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Aegon is the king of utility AND damage. 😂
    Angela will not be aegon ever.
    I didn't see any type of utility there to deal with the nodes just dmg.
    Jaded said:

also what about cgr?

https://youtu.be/jX7KBz3TzSw

Jaded said:

also what about cgr?

Are you saying GCR has no utility? I’m lost at what you’re trying to prove here. I mean cool videos, I don’t have time to watch them all sorry.

I have all these champions maxed out, used daily. I know what they are capable of doing.

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Pure damage will never beat utility in the end.Pure damage will never beat utility in the end.

also what about cgr?

Are you saying GCR has no utility? I’m lost at what you’re trying to prove here. I mean cool videos, I don’t have time to watch them all sorry.

I have all these champions maxed out, used daily. I know what they are capable of doing.
    I didn't see utilty there like slow to deal with the nodes just dmg.

"Pure damage will NEVER beat utility in the end." you're wrong is what im trying to prove
    GCR has utility. Angela isn’t even immune to anything.

She only has damage, nothing else. Increasing the numbers for more damage will not make her anymore desirable then before.

Again, not sure what you are trying to showcase here. Your skill? Cool dude well done. You didn’t use utility to take down a defender. Damn impressive. But CGR still has more overall then Angela.

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Pure damage will never beat utility in the end.Pure damage will never beat utility in the end.

also what about cgr?

"Pure damage will NEVER beat utility in the end." you're wrong is what im trying to prove

She only has damage, nothing else. Increasing the numbers for more damage will not make her anymore desirable then before.

Again, not sure what you are trying to showcase here. Your skill? Cool dude well done. Again, not sure what you are trying to showcase here. Your skill? Cool dude well done. You didn’t use utility to take down a defender. Damn impressive. But CGR still has more overall then Angela.
    "GCR has utility" that's cool but did aegon or cgr need utility to take out those hard bosses or did they overpower the need for utility with just their raw dmg?

"Again, not sure what you are trying to showcase here." There are situations where dmg can overtake the need for utilty if it's high enough, those bosses weren't easy btw

What you said before "Pure damage will NEVER beat utility in the end." is just wrong

You’re merely trying to showcase your own skill. Take Angela now into vs the 6.2.6 champion and solo him. If you don’t, the rest of your argument is for nothing.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★

Jaded said:

also what about cgr?

Why doesn't my CGR do that😩
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

also what about cgr?

Again, not sure what you are trying to showcase here. Your skill? Cool dude well done. Again, not sure what you are trying to showcase here. Your skill? Cool dude well done. You didn’t use utility to take down a defender. Damn impressive. But CGR still has more overall then Angela.
    "GCR has utility" that's cool but did aegon or cgr need utility to take out those hard bosses or did they overpower the need for utility with just their raw dmg?

"Again, not sure what you are trying to showcase here." There are situations where dmg can overtake the need for utilty if it's high enough, those bosses weren't easy btw

What you said before "Pure damage will NEVER beat utility in the end." is just wrong

You’re merely trying to showcase your own skill. Take Angela now into vs the 6.2.6 champion and solo him. If you don’t, the rest of your argument is for nothing.
    Dude, did you know utility truely does ? Like In those showcase, yes their have utility but its useless in those cases which make them "no utility" just damage like Cope try to said
    Btw, Angela is legit Havok counter, that's one of her utility,
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★

Despite the change in Angela being just in numbers, I'm excited, her design reminds me of Knights of the Zodiac, nostalgia.

I have been playing since May 2015, for those who are starting the game, Angela will help a lot, but for the end players, she doesn't help at all, as it has no use, the damage is reasonable.

I enjoyed using it on the monthly knight mission, I haven't used it on any mission in a long time.

Angela needs her special attacks to increase the damage done, even her S3 is weak, improve her fitness bonus, increase her fury value and the duration of her bonuses. Since she will not have a change in skills, she was supposed to have some use, at least resistance or immunity to poison and cause bleeding.

Signature Ability, hers is the worst in the game, practically useless.

She wont get a sig change nor will she get poisin resistance. This is a value only update. A tune up. No new abilities.
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    If only she can hit harder and regenerate more health more often that will push up her values big time.
  • If Angela can get buffed than my dream of a vision rework (I want a more comic book accurate version and for both Visions to not be clones of each other don't get me wrong both Visions are good.) is not so unlikely.