**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Any Tips On How To Get 150 6 Star Shards Quickly?

EssenceEssence Posts: 71
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I currently have 8,850 6* shards. I'm Uncollected and have 100% completed the EQ, and next week i'm going to complete the Love Is A Battlerealm 4 100% on Epic Difficulty and that will bring me up to 9,850 shards. Any Tips?
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    Essence said:

I currently have 8,850 6* shards. I'm Uncollected and have 100% completed the EQ, and next week i'm going to complete the Love Is A Battlerealm 4 100% on Epic Difficulty and that will bring me up to 9,850 shards. Any Tips?

Incursions top zone bonuses if you haven’t done them yet, 2 rooms will get you 250 6* shards if you qualify for tier 1
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,809 ★★★★★

Essence said:

Incursions top zone bonuses if you haven’t done them yet, 2 rooms will get you 250 6* shards if you qualify for tier 1
    He’s uncollected
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    Variant?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    naw i don't have any 6 stars this will be my first
  • Options
    i'm on 6.1.1
  • Options
    I'm not Cavalier tho i didn't beat Act 6 chapter 1 yet im on 6.1.1 currently
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,809 ★★★★★

Essence said:

I'm not Cavalier tho i didn't beat Act 6 chapter 1 yet im on 6.1.1 currently

oops, didn't know that was a requirement. Then try legendary in the eq. 100% one chapter and ur set
    Also have to be Cav for legendary.

Why wouldn’t being Cavalier be a requirement for Cav difficulty? It’s the same for UC lol
  • Options
    PrtjoPrtjo Posts: 90
    Sell a 5* star.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Variant. You can quake the first chapter of variant 4 or 2. Incursions. Good luck
  • Options
    Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★

Essence said:

He’s uncollected
    I thought incursions tier 1 were linked to the amount of 6*’s you have rather than progression level (could be wrong though)
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

Essence said:

He’s uncollected
    I thought incursions tier 1 were linked to the amount of 6*’s you have rather than progression level (could be wrong though)
    I think he meant he probably doesn’t have 8 six stars because he’s UC
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★

Essence said:

He’s uncollected
    You need a Total PI of 40,000 or more for Sector 8.
  • Options
    Of course you can buy them for 32,000 Frags.
  • Options
    BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★

Essence said:

He’s uncollected
    No it's 8 6*
  • Options
    BabyMiike said:

Essence said:

He’s uncollected
    No it's 8 6*
    You can't fight in Sector 8 without a Team of 40k or higher. You can get Tier 1 Rewards in the Store though.
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    With speed
  • Options
    can you even sell a 5 star?
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

BabyMiike said:

Essence said:

He’s uncollected
    No it's 8 6*
    You can't fight in Sector 8 without a Team of 40k or higher. You can get Tier 1 Rewards in the Store though.
    Pretty sure you can enter with whatever pi you want as long as you are playing with a friend or alliance mate
    Hmm...didn't know that. I just run randos. Thanks. Must be a Matchmaking precaution.
  • Options
    nice ill play with my friend in my alliance
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

BabyMiike said:

Essence said:

He’s uncollected
    No it's 8 6*
    I do sector 8 with team less than 40k pi. Heck my top team isn't even 40k.
  • Options
    @Sarvanga1_ do you have 8 6 stars?