**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do they forgot to add more difficulties in Lunar SQ ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Not even worth my phone battery on auto fight. What a waste of a event

So the opportunity to earn 156 units by auto fighting is not worth your phone battery huh?
    LOL
    The opportunity which won’t happen. Yeah thanks opened all my envelopes this morning not 1 unit.

So yeah I’ll prefer to use my energy on finishing 100% act 6 thanks.
    The units are part of the rewards for doing the quest, and totally unrelated to the envelopes
    Ohh just seen those..... and nope those are not worth it. Those rewards was good when I started playing 4 years ago.

Now they need to put some effort in and create higher difficulty.
    For an extra SQ? Why? For what reason?

Yeah, I'm sure you could've snagged 5* shards as easily as you can in this event 4 years ago...
    What 5* shards?
    The envelopes that are too easy to get and a waste of time can give 5* shards or units.
    Ohhh right.... any meaningful amounts? Or just 8? Or 88.

And still won’t play through auto fight on a wasted and outdated even. I don’t play this game to just auto fight, I play it to you know play the game.
    The greater ones can give 888. Also, I’m not even autoing it. I’m using it as an opportunity to learn to quake with my 2*
    Are they aggressive enough to practice quake?
    Yeah, works fine. This is my first time using quake anyway.
  • Options
    PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 ★★★

Crcrcrc said:

So the opportunity to earn 156 units by auto fighting is not worth your phone battery huh?
    LOL
    The opportunity which won’t happen. Yeah thanks opened all my envelopes this morning not 1 unit.

The units are part of the rewards for doing the quest, and totally unrelated to the envelopes
    Ohh just seen those..... and nope those are not worth it. Those rewards was good when I started playing 4 years ago.

Yeah, I'm sure you could've snagged 5* shards as easily as you can in this event 4 years ago...
    What 5* shards?
    The envelopes that are too easy to get and a waste of time can give 5* shards or units.

And still won’t play through auto fight on a wasted and outdated even. I don’t play this game to just auto fight, I play it to you know play the game.
    What would be considered a "meaningful amount"?

For me, it would be an amount that would be enough to offset the effort of the task. I'd say all those units alone would be meaningful when compared to the minimal effort it takes to complete/explore.
    Meaningful amount 🤔 would be enough to off set the time and brain dead time of auto fight.

Like I said I want content I can play, not auto fight and be a waste of my time. They could increase the difficulty and put 2k shards in it and I’ll play it.
    As long as I can you know actually play they game.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

LOL

What 5* shards?

The greater ones can give 888. Also, I’m not even autoing it. I’m using it as an opportunity to learn to quake with my 2*
    Why we u need a argeraiv ai with quack. The pasive is better for quack.
  • Options
    PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 ★★★

Sorry I don’t understand?
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

LOL

What 5* shards?

For practice aggressive ai is better. Passive ai is too easy with quake.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    This is what happens when people get too much. They forget how to do something just for the fun of it.
  • Options
    Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    _Sham_ said:

This is what happens when people get too much. They forget how to do something just for the fun of it.

How fighting 500 opponents with 300 pi fun ? There are just too many paths and all the fights are of level for someone who just started the game.

Enlightened me how are you having fun with it?

Come on accept it was lazy work from Kabam to throw in 5 years old event without adjusting it to current state of game
    Use your 1 stars or unlevelled 2 stars, this is what I plan to do when I get round to it on the weekend