**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Superskrull enters the Contest of Arts (No more for this month?)

NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
Ok so this in total probably took me 12+ hours.....(I think), but before I show anything here's just an update with what's going on

So work has really take up my time as I have said before. but it's gotten a bit worse than that now, found I tested positive for that thing I don't even wanna say, and only after recently getting to work again Im back to being stuck home, but with my head hurting and eye lids just feeling heavy as hell, I only would continue the drawing during the moments I didn't feel anything and did as much as I could, before I would start feeling anything again. So for the moment I probably won't be able to do anything for Psycho-Man like I really wanted to do.
I think it's mainly cuz I can just rest most of the day and then do whatever I need to in-game(although more focussed on trying to get better asap)

But the main reason to say that was to really be like I put in some time and effort into this because it's something I love to do, drawing has been a big part of my life and so has marvel, and this game has always been awesome, ofc it's got its kinks that are here and there, but this GAME has been one of my favorite marvel game's other than Deadpool(when it first released for the ps3) and Marvel vs Capcom 2(although idk if that counts haha, fairly sure it is)

BUT ENOUGH SORRY FOR anyone that actually decided to read that haha, again I hope ya'll will consider to follow be on Instagram for other art things I will post in the future :smile:

I will probably do a colored version with a background MUCHHHHHH later, cuz it was just gonna take TOO much more time haha

IG: Newlinstheory

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    That looks insane!
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,066 ★★★★★
    Wow!!!
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★

Wait what? Hope you get better dude. Rest well

This is amazing. I'm sorry you're not well. Get plenty of rest.

Thanks y’all for sure gonna do that haha
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    That's some good piece of work !! Also, get well soon.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    It looks amazing! Get well soon dude.
  • Dragfire1760Dragfire1760 Posts: 149
    Damn dude, I hope you get well soon

But seriously holy f******* sh** how do you draw so well? By god I'm so jealous
    Faseeh said:

Thats looks epic. get well soon newlin

Junais said:

That's some good piece of work !! Also, get well soon.

It looks amazing! Get well soon dude.

Damn dude, I hope you get well soon

But seriously holy f******* sh** how do you draw so well? By god I'm so jealous

Thanks y’all for both the get wells and compliments haha
    This probably by far became my favorite drawing Ive done for the monthly champs
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,745 ★★★★★
    Get plenty of rest, take vitamins, eat well & sleep early
    I hope you get well soon Newlin
    Rookiie said:

Get plenty of rest, take vitamins, eat well & sleep early
    I hope you get well soon Newlin

DEFINITELY!
    Just got 13 days now for this blow over 😅😅
    Masterdux said:

Get well soon OP, in all fairness the art is amazing, been reading The Empyre event lately and this could easily be on the comics, you are talented my man.

Haha thanks, Im a convers only kinda artists, at least thats how I would describe it😂😂
    edited February 2021

Your work is always great, but I think this is definitely the best one yet! Get well soon!

Felt the the same way hahaha, Thanks!!
  • What!! That’s awesome mate!
    Get well soon!
  • Nice! Fantastic composition and posing! You can really feel the movement when you look at it.