**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Archangel seems different since Apoc entered the game

2»

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Blade used to be able to parry> punish Mordo fairly regularly. Now? Forget about it.

That's because his ability description specifically says that he's immune to passive AAR. It worked in the past, but it was a bug. Just like the Sabretooth synergy with Black Panther/BPCW/Killmonger (debuffs reduce opponent ability accuracy by 100% for 0.7s), passive AAR does not stop Mordo from evading.
    But blade can bypass AAR immunity
    Great debate...cannot vs never. Search it.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/142550/the-cannot-beats-always-concept-is-fundamentally-flawed-and-dangerous/p1
  • Options
    HI_guys said:

Jaded said:

HI_guys said:

Blade used to be able to parry> punish Mordo fairly regularly. Now? Forget about it.

That's because his ability description specifically says that he's immune to passive AAR. It worked in the past, but it was a bug. Just like the Sabretooth synergy with Black Panther/BPCW/Killmonger (debuffs reduce opponent ability accuracy by 100% for 0.7s), passive AAR does not stop Mordo from evading.
    But blade can bypass AAR immunity
    Great debate...cannot vs never. Search it.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/142550/the-cannot-beats-always-concept-is-fundamentally-flawed-and-dangerous/p1
    There's not a single disagree in the Og Post. Nice.
    I don't know it was changed so that Corvus cannot crit . That's something I suppose. But Blade bypassing AAR immunity has been shown . Don't know if that was later fixed.
    It’s a long list of debates, at least from my lurking. If I had a solid answer for this, I’d give it. Sorry.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Lvernon15 said:

Crcrcrc said:

No, no change for me. Silent nerfs are not a thing

They are, but this isn’t one
    Examples?
    Drax, aa passive stun which was actually confirmed working properly
    Oh ya, they made it so aa couldn’t stun someone who was stun immune. Neeeerrrrrrffffff
    When they confirmed themselves its working fine, then yeah, I’m gonna say it is
    Yes, one person one time said something completely illogical and absurd, i know. But humans make errors, sometimes you need to use logic and reasoning.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    HI_guys said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Lvernon15 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Examples?
    Oh ya, they made it so aa couldn’t stun someone who was stun immune. Neeeerrrrrrffffff
    Yes, one person one time said something completely illogical and absurd, i know. But humans make errors, sometimes you need to use logic and reasoning.
    Logic and reasoning aren't applicable all the time in this game. Mind control and bleeds are both effects but some mind controls don't work on some champs but some do. And some champs ignore all mind controls. We only know this because they tell us this.
    I think a mod got in a lot of trouble over this AA debacle. That is what he was referring to. A mod confirmed the AA stun was intended on stun immune. Hence so called “silent nerf”.
  • Options
    HI_guys said:

Jaded said:

HI_guys said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Lvernon15 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Examples?
    Logic and reasoning aren't applicable all the time in this game. Mind control and bleeds are both effects but some mind controls don't work on some champs but some do. And some champs ignore all mind controls. We only know this because they tell us this.
    I think a mod got in a lot of trouble over this AA debacle. That is what he was referring to. A mod confirmed the AA stun was intended on stun immune. Hence so called “silent nerf”.
    Like I get that. Someone at support told me ghost only has 100% chance to crit and thats either wrong or dulled node isn't working like it is supposed to. Just saying we have to go off of game functioning and Official response
    Right exactly. Sorry. Beating a dead horse. I gotta let it go. But you understand exactly what happened.